Williams Could Avoid Suspension... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams Could Avoid Suspension...

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to Joe Schad, three league sources said Friday that they expect the league will allow RB Ricky Williams to play next season without facing a four-game suspension he would have suffered this season for violating the league's drug policy.

Several attempts Friday for clarification from the NFL regarding Williams essentially being credited for time served was unsuccessful.

Former NFL linebacker Chris Spielman, brother of Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman, in a Friday morning interview with ESPNews, said the Dolphins are in no rush to fulfill any of Williams' desires.

"Let's not kid ourselves," Chris Spielman said. "Ricky quit to smoke dope and be free.... I spoke to my brother and unless he gives back the $8 million or the Raiders give him two first-round draft picks, he ain't letting him play.what does everyone think of this?i cant see how the league is going to let him play with no suspension.thats bullcrap.i agree with rick spielman.two first rounders or 8 mill or ricky dont play.i like spielman more and more everyday.he did a great job with the draft this year.

fish fan 4 life said:
According to Joe Schad, three league sources said Friday that they expect the league will allow RB Ricky Williams to play next season without facing a four-game suspension he would have suffered this season for violating the league's drug policy.

Several attempts Friday for clarification from the NFL regarding Williams essentially being credited for time served was unsuccessful.

Former NFL linebacker Chris Spielman, brother of Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman, in a Friday morning interview with ESPNews, said the Dolphins are in no rush to fulfill any of Williams' desires.

"Let's not kid ourselves," Chris Spielman said. "Ricky quit to smoke dope and be free.... I spoke to my brother and unless he gives back the $8 million or the Raiders give him two first-round draft picks, he ain't letting him play.what does everyone think of this?i cant see how the league is going to let him play with no suspension.thats bullcrap.i agree with rick spielman.two first rounders or 8 mill or ricky dont play.i like spielman more and more everyday.he did a great job with the draft this year.

All I have to say is SCREW Ricky.
That's it!

Because the suspension would have been for this year and this year only.

Next year he is free to play all 16 games.

But I agree, screw ricky. F him.

Back
Top Bottom