williams preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

williams preseason

He should be able to play as it counts as practice time.Thats assuming he comes to an agreement on his contract.He cant play the first four regular season game under any circumstances.

Darn I knew I should have gotten tickets for the game in Canton. Silly me, at least I got induction tickets.

He can practice throughout training camp (once its been a year since he retired) and play in all the preseason games. However, once the reg. season begins, he cant even be on Dolphins property until his 4 game suspension is over, unless he's there for medical treatment.

I wish Ricky would have took the settlement his attorney worked out for him last year. We wouldn't be talking about a 4 game suspension now.

Drfletcherdc said:
I wish Ricky would have took the settlement his attorney worked out for him last year. We wouldn't be talking about a 4 game suspension now.

Yeah, i agree. I still love ricky, and always have since he retired ( one of the few here at FH) but he can be really stupid sometimes.

Drfletcherdc said:
That would have been his 2nd chance...

Fans say we owed him a 2nd chance, that was it, so now I think we are on a 3rd of 4th chance... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom