Wilson

Stills&Landry

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He wasn't even gone a full season and he starts to look like himself.

We might just keep him.

His contract is crazy next year. $11.5 or something but it's only one year. It might be worth keeping him to see if he keeps getting better.

We could also extend-restructure him.

Maybe cut the money in two years.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Wasn’t he headed to IR this week? Meaning, he was looking hurt again or something. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep improving. When 100% he’s a good player.

bane

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I hope he shows enough to stay. He is team guy. He will be better after another year recovery Maybe he will adjust contract.

joenhre

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He is a decent role player now but the injury has limited his game more. Last year he looked like a big time play maker before the injury. Now he makes the occasional play but he just doesn't look the same. Really a shame, he could have been a big part of the offense if he was the same player that he was prior to the injury but he doesn't seem to be which makes it tougher for the team to decide to keep him next season.

Last edited:

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was happy for him to see pos dev. To my eye

he's not the same player (quicks / explosiveness)

but seems to be recovering still... Sure hope he gets

100% back because he's a class kid and loves ball.

WCUPUNK

Active Roster
Reaction score
He was great last season before the injury, but I’m not seeing anything that would warrant us keeping him at $11.5m. Grant has the same skill set at half the cost.

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
He was great last season before the injury, but I’m not seeing anything that would warrant us keeping him at $11.5m. Grant has the same skill set at half the cost.
Grant has neither the hands, nor route running precision as Wilson, so there I have to disagree.

11+ million is too much to pay for Wilson though. Maybe he restructures, but even then, i would want an incentive laden contract, so if he doesn't stay healthy, we don't pay much.

Aside from that happening, he can be easily cut, as the dead cap # is only a little over 1.3 million.

Top Bottom