Win a VIP membership: Guess Next Year's London/Mexico City Home Game? *Speculation*

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goin' Deep

Vandelay & Van Nostrand
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I say Chiefs. I sure as hell hope it's not Seattle. I'm coming out to Miami with family members from the Seattle/Portland area who are big Hawks fans. I've seen a half dozen or so Miami games in my life out on the West Coast, but I've never been to Miami. I really hope that game doesn't get moved!

phins_4_ever, hopefully, I'll be talking to you closer to that game, if it's not moved. Would love to tailgate!

Neptune

Rookie
Reaction score
Can I change my guess?
looking at their schedule they host Chargers, Rams, Bengals and Seahawks who have been to London recently and might decline the offer especially the 3 west coast teams. Whilst they played the Jets the last time they were in London I wouldn’t mind betting they wouldn’t want an inter conference game lost to their home city again.
That leaves the Super Bowl winning Chiefs, the UK NFL would love that one
Chiefs it is

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My guess is the New England Patriots.

I mean ... if the game is played ... if they let people attend in the tens of thousands ... and if Belichick is down for playing us, because I gotta imagine he and Kraft would sign off on it with their buddy Goodell.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom