Winky vs Hopkins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winky vs Hopkins

Lederman had it a draw but he is completely biased against X. I had Hopkins 8-4. I didn't really think it was too close. Winky didn't really land a solid punch in the whole fight

i had the same score. i thought Winky landed 1 solid punch though, the straight right or left(i forget which) on the top of the head. that was a pretty solid shot, but other then that, he was unimpressive. but it was clear ledermans biased when he gave a couple rounds to winky and everyone i was with including ones FOR winky was like, no ****in way he gave the round to winky, he didnt do ****.

BTW, katsidis..OMG. great fight. did anyone catch the closeup in the corner when workin on the cut when the cut opened up and you could see a black hole. lmao. damn

that reminded me of rocky, the way he was bleedin all of his face and still pulled through

Lederman had it a draw but he is completely biased against X. I had Hopkins 8-4. I didn't really think it was too close. Winky didn't really land a solid punch in the whole fight

Do you mean big punches?

In that case, yes.....Hopkins definitely landed the bigger punches. But Winky landed the cleaner shots.

I don't think Lederman is biased as much as he emphasizes cleaner punching rather than holding and grabbing. I'm the same way I guess.

Do you mean big punches?

In that case, yes.....Hopkins definitely landed the bigger punches. But Winky landed the cleaner shots.

I don't think Lederman is biased as much as he emphasizes cleaner punching rather than holding and grabbing. I'm the same way I guess.

by cleaner do you mean those punches that just cleaned the sweat off x's face? cuz thats all they did, whipped sweat off his face.

Do you mean big punches?

You and I saw completely different fights then. Winky wasn't really hitting Bernard at all IMO and his faced showed that. So did the scorecards in the end.

i had the same score. i thought Winky landed 1 solid punch though, the straight right or left(i forget which) on the top of the head. that was a pretty solid shot, but other then that, he was unimpressive. but it was clear ledermans biased when he gave a couple rounds to winky and everyone i was with including ones FOR winky was like, no ****in way he gave the round to winky, he didnt do ****.

BTW, katsidis..OMG. great fight. did anyone catch the closeup in the corner when workin on the cut when the cut opened up and you could see a black hole. lmao. damn

that reminded me of rocky, the way he was bleedin all of his face and still pulled through

Man! I was watchin that in HD and it was NASTY. That was a geat fight to watch. Katsidis is a beast! He made ALOT of new fans last night

the guy that Katsidis beat is in the hospital with bleeding on his brain. career probably over.

Back
Top Bottom