Winners In The Divisional Round?

CRIOS

Formerly A&O
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
In your view, post the winners in the Divisional Round.

Chargers (12-4) @ Patriots (11-5)

Colts (10-6) @ Chiefs (12-4)

Cowboys (10-6) @ Rams (13-3)

Eagles (9-7) @ Saints (13-3)
_

My choices:

Patriots
Colts
Rams
Saints

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Divisional games usually go to the home team, i'll take one road dog.

Chargers
Chiefs
Rams
Saints

I think I was 1-3 last week probably end up about the same lol.

Last edited:

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Chargers
Colts
Cowboys
Eagles

I’m going with who I want to win.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm just going to take the four best teams in football. Chargers, Chiefs, Rams, Saints.

Good luck, Chargers. You were a better team than the Patriots, but you don't get to play in the AFC East, so you're on the road against a team coming off a bye.

:shrug:

I will say that Chiefs defense is very suspect and I wouldn't be surprised if Indy pulls off the upset.

Last edited:

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Pats
Chiefs
Rams
Saints

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Think the home team wins every game, but I'd say the Chargers, Cowboys, and Colts should only be slight underdogs. Eagles are playing great, but the Saints should be too much at home.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I haven't looked either but Midwest is supposed to get a snowstorm today. Not sure about missouri but we're supposedly getting 5-6 inches in Ohio
Just checked, forecast is for snow until 10 pm. Sometimes that can be to the advantage of the offense, though. I remember that game NE put up like 59 on Tennessee in the snow. Hard to make cuts, and the receivers know where they're going. Colts should have the advantage in the run game if it's really ugly, though. KC's run D is bad (bad LB's), and the Colts can pound it. Their passing game tends to involve more short throws, too.

ANMoore

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just checked, forecast is for snow until 10 pm. Sometimes that can be to the advantage of the offense, though. I remember that game NE put up like 59 on Tennessee in the snow. Hard to make cuts, and the receivers know where they're going. Colts should have the advantage in the run game if it's really ugly, though. KC's run D is bad (bad LB's), and the Colts can pound it. Their passing game tends to involve more short throws, too.
I was feeling the colts before this, im pretty confident they come out on top. Interested to see how they defend Kelce

Martel13

Since '84
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Damien williams with the sick run to put the Chiefs up early. Lol we literally hold players back from their potential. Not saying Williams is a world beater now but he showed flashes here and I’m not shocked he’s doing well in KC

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom