Winners & Losers of the Draft (according to SI).... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winners & Losers of the Draft (according to SI)....

Why does that surprise you. The Fins & Cards had the best two drafts IMO too. The Cowboys had 2 #1's so their draft is a little lopsided.

Predaphin said:
Although how much credibility can this get, look who's at #5.

It's just saying that the Jets kicking game (not team as a whole) was a major winner, which it was in getting Mike Nugent... the rest of their draft sucked.

Bills had a bad draft but in my opinion i think the broncos had the worst of all!

Buddwalk said:
Bills had a bad draft but in my opinion i think the broncos had the worst of all!
:yeahthat:

Thats awsome. We didnt have that many picks but we sure did make the best out of them. Congrats Nick.

I dont know about this....jets at 4 for picking up Nugent?? I really dont think taking a kicker that high is worth it. I agree with you guys about the Broncos having the worst draft. 3 corners and Maurice Clarett on the first day. What the hell is Shanahan thinking.

Predaphin said:
Wow, I thought we had a good draft, but this surprised me....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/don_banks/04/24/banks.winners.losers.day2/index.html

:eek:

I actually think the Cowboys had a better draft then we did...Although how much credibility can this get, look who's at #5.

Hahaha look who's the #1 Loser.

The Jets had very few improvments to make and Nugent looks promising. They made a good pick w/Nugent. He could win games. That is all the difference in the world.

Honus Joglund said:
It's just saying that the Jets kicking game (not team as a whole) was a major winner, which it was in getting Mike Nugent... the rest of their draft sucked.

Gee I guess Justin Miller who was projected as high as KC taking him in the 1st round wasn't a good pick up midway through round 3 for you then was it?

I hate the Jets but look at who they drafted before getting out your keyboard.

Nugent is f'ing awesome, if you don't realize that he's worth that 2nd rounder already, maybe it'll sink in when he kicks a game winning field goal against us :mad:

Back
Top Bottom