Winning in our Division, the next step | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winning in our Division, the next step

orlandodolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think most would agree that the next step we need to take is winning in our division more than we have had in the past couple years.

Our division used to be looked at as one of the best, but I don't think anyone could say that the bills and jets are strong teams. Therefore making our division, two weak teams and a top AFC team. 3-3 will not get it done here.

I looked at our schedule and thought this out. If we can just do great in our division, playoffs is almost gauranteed. I'm going to evaluate our opponents in an objective manner and how we would do against them

Home teams=Green Bay-W-
Jacksonville-L
KC-w
Minn-W
Tenn-W

Away-Chicago-L
Detriot-W
Houston-W
Indi-L
Pitt-L

Thats only 6 wins out of conference, but if we go strong in our conference, and take two from buff and the jets, split NE like we always seem to do, well thats 11 wins.

Is it a lot to ask, beat two horrible teams twice. We need to strenthen within our division, and i think saban is doing just that, i mean saban beat each afceast opp. the second try.

I would also think that we have a good chance to beat Jacksonville at home. I am not scared of their offense at all. The Chiefs game scares me more than the Jagaurs. They have a potent offense and did well in Miami last year. I could see those two games being reversed as far as the results go.

Back
Top Bottom