Winter X games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winter X games

Not to rain on your parade or anything but man I hate the X-Games. I would rather watch bass fishing, followed by Scrabble, followed by the spelling bee, than watch one hour of the X-Games.

Stacks said:
Not to rain on your parade or anything but man I hate the X-Games. I would rather watch bass fishing, followed by Scrabble, followed by the spelling bee, than watch one hour of the X-Games.

Nobody cares about the X-games:boohoo:

My son got to ride the gondola at Mountain Creek two weeks ago with Shawn White. Shawn signed his ski jacket for him (which mom was not to happy about!)

We will be in Crested Butte in three weeks for the extreme Skiing championships.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
My son got to ride the gondola at Mountain Creek two weeks ago with Shawn White. Shawn signed his ski jacket for him (which mom was not to happy about!)

We will be in Crested Butte in three weeks for the extreme Skiing championships.

Shawn White looks like Carrot Top....he has a huge house in Aspen rented out for him by Target....along with several chefs, a masseuse, a pool and a jacuzzi and basically anything he wants he gets. Unreal.

Roman529 said:
Shawn White looks like Carrot Top....he has a huge house in Aspen rented out for him by Target....along with several chefs, a masseuse, a pool and a jacuzzi and basically anything he wants he gets. Unreal.

16 days and counting!!!:wink:
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom