Wisconsin Dol-fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wisconsin Dol-fans?

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any Wisconsin Dol-fans like myself. I'm a fish-out-of-water myself and am currently way west in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I'm am one of the few people in my town that have rejected the Packers as God and not gone to the Vikings as a back up. La Crosse is literally 10 min. away from Minnesota and the Twin Cities are much closer than Lambeau field.

Also if any of you guys are living near La Crosse do you know of any good Phins hang outs? I know its not likely especially after our string of disappointing seasons.

Well.... not a Wisky fin-fan, but I am a former Iowa turned Illinois fin-fan. I know exactly what you mean though... it's all Chicago/Green Bay around here. I feel like an alien any time I don a 'phins shirt or hat.

Not sure what's all around in that area, but my favorite place here to go watch the 'Phins games and the drafts for the past couple years has been Buffalo Wild Wings. It's a great atmosphere, all sorts of fans show up... at the draft there were Cleveland and Oakland fans... go figure... and BWW didn't care that everyone was there for like 7 hours... kept bringing us drinks and stuff. That's where I'll be a lot this season.

i am not wisconsin, still central NY, but we took my brother to a vikings game like 4-5 years ago... great time, hen to my fam i said lets cross the border go to wisconsin and eat some cheese.... so we did.... we went across, drove a while, saw some cool surroundings, and found a small store (stand whatever) and ate some cheese.... yummy!!! also bought a button stating "eat cheese or die!!!" GREAT TIMES!!!

Man the cheese thing is so overblown in Wisco!! California produces more cheese anyways.

Just wondering if there are any Wisconsin Dol-fans like myself. I'm a fish-out-of-water myself and am currently way west in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I'm am one of the few people in my town that have rejected the Packers as God and not gone to the Vikings as a back up. La Crosse is literally 10 min. away from Minnesota and the Twin Cities are much closer than Lambeau field.

Also if any of you guys are living near La Crosse do you know of any good Phins hang outs? I know its not likely especially after our string of disappointing seasons.

I'm from little old Elkhorn, WI and yes, I too am a pariah in that I don't worship the Packers either. If I did not dislike Favre then, I sure do now.
As far as hangouts go I'm sure there are some decent ones in Milwaukee, and Madison but there are so few of us scattered throughout the state we would easily be overwhelmed. Which is why my favorite hangout is my living room with my buddies (the 56" HD, the Sunday Ticket, a 12 pack of Bud longnecks, and some Honey BBQ chicken wings from KFC).

Back
Top Bottom