Wish we had roth last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wish we had roth last year

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
on his highlight film on yahoo he gets to big ben twice we could've used that in week 3.

roth is going to crazy and just start eating people out there, he seems like the type of guy who would still go after the qb even if his arm snapped in half during the play. i wanna see him foaming at the mouth, i cant wait

is roth gonna play OLB in our 3-4 our is is staying at DE i wonder if he is even big enough to play DE in our 4-3

Roth and Crowder will not only bring talent to our defense, but also nastiness. Mark my words both will develope into pro bowlers. I loved our first day of the draft.

Anthony3454 said:
Roth and Crowder will not only bring talent to our defense, but also nastiness. Mark my words both will develope into pro bowlers. I loved our first day of the draft.

I agree 100%...mark me down on the Crowder and Roth Pro Bowl Bandwagon. These to are complete monsters, and if I were an opposing QB i would injure myself on purpose so I didnt have to go against Matt Roth, Channing Crowder, Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas. Thats gonna be awesome during the game...people are going to be scared out of their mind.

It felt good to sit back and watch our coach make smart solid picks. The first day really couldn't have been any better. Roth is a madman and Crowder is a friggin beast. Nice draft fin fans.

Sabans plan to have a strong pass rushing front seven should boost our turnover ratio and increase the number of interceptions. Saban still needs to improve our safeties so maybe Daniels can help there some this year as he comes up to speed. Saban wants ball hawks in the Secondary. Poole and Madison fit the bill but we still need to improve the safeties.

fishbanger said:
Sabans plan to have a strong pass rushing front seven should boost our turnover ratio and increase the number of interceptions. Saban still needs to improve our safeties so maybe Daniels can help there some this year as he comes up to speed. Saban wants ball hawks in the Secondary. Poole and Madison fit the bill but we still need to improve the safeties.

Are our safties really that bad? Are our QB's that bad? Coach don't seem to think so and neither do I.

Back
Top Bottom