With Duncan going down... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Duncan going down...

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
is it safe to say that the HEAT are the clear favorites now to win it all :)

I think so....

TerryTate said:
is it safe to say that the HEAT are the clear favorites now to win it all :)

I think so....

No. But I am a Suns homer. :D

it definitely wraps up home court for entire playoffs - svg would never let this team ease up

We gotta beat the Suns on Friday, we just have to. We beat the Spurs on national TV, now it's time to take care of these b-tches. Yeah, it's just the regular season...but really, it would be nice to have a statement game against these punks.

If we make it to the finals, hopefully we play the Spurs even if Duncan is 100%. I fear the Suns more than the Spurs because of their shooting.

When the rockets get hot theres no slowing down...

We're in a bit of a slump right now, but when we get our PF position straightened out (JH injury) I guarantee you we will make a legitimate run into the playoffs.

I guarantee it.

X-Con said:
We gotta beat the Suns on Friday, we just have to. We beat the Spurs on national TV, now it's time to take care of these b-tches. Yeah, it's just the regular season...but really, it would be nice to have a statement game against these punks.

If we make it to the finals, hopefully we play the Spurs even if Duncan is 100%. I fear the Suns more than the Spurs because of their shooting.

Such anger. Well, I guess fear and beatdowns inspire that. Hopefully it will be a better game than the 122-107 throttling we gave in January. The Suns are in a bit of a funk right now, so this is your best opportunity :wink: .

bobdroopy said:
When the rockets get hot theres no slowing down...

We're in a bit of a slump right now, but when we get our PF position straightened out (JH injury) I guarantee you we will make a legitimate run into the playoffs.

I guarantee it.

When the Rockets get hot? I remember them being on a nice 5/6 game winning streak until the C's came into town.

FiN.in.RI said:
When the Rockets get hot? I remember them being on a nice 5/6 game winning streak until the C's came into town.

we didnt have JH

bobdroopy said:
we didnt have JH

Give me a break, Shaq couldn't have saved you. We absolutely dominated you, you were out of that game 5 minutes into the first quarter.

By the way, how is Andre Barrett doing? I'm a big Seton Hall fan, we sure could have used him this year. He's a great kid, and he's going to develop into a solid player in this league.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Give me a break, Shaq couldn't have saved you. We absolutely dominated you, you were out of that game 5 minutes into the first quarter.

By the way, how is Andre Barrett doing? I'm a big Seton Hall fan, we sure could have used him this year. He's a great kid, and he's going to develop into a solid player in this league.

He got waived about 5 days ago...

He might be back though, I know the team liked him alot.

bobdroopy said:
He got waived about 5 days ago...

He might be back though, I know the team liked him alot.

That's a shame, but I can see teams that would shy away from him because of his height. I really believe he's going to turn into a solid bench guy.

X-Con said:

Yo X. your right on about that I just had this same conversation today. I rather take on the Spurs then the Suns. We can dominate in the paint. I am not to confident on our parimetier defense.

Back
Top Bottom