"With every Tragedy comes a Blessing" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"With every Tragedy comes a Blessing"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
1st off i want to say that i have been so upset with the fins that i could'nt even bring myself to respond to a post good or bad, let alone start one. I've asked GOD ABOVE , yes i pray to help me through this pain , and he allowed to think clearly , and to have my faculties back ( where the fins are concerned).

And now i see. This team with all this talent needs a kick in the a$$, thanks tenny, wanny should have never let it come to this , and GOOD for him for Finally going off on these a$$ holes, that get paid all this money , and cry about this and that..

I heard he ripped them LOUDLY for 10 minutes, he ripped them so bad he was hoarse when he talked to wayne later on that day.

I look back now at that A$$ whipping the Fins took in Tenny, and not 1 player (except seau & jason) played with any HEART, Especially on offense, Bunch of Dam cry babies , i remember reading articles where Dave and his wife would sit in 2nd class so all the Starters could be 1st class on road games ,and all the
chances he's given these dams fools like Mare (should have been fired after the NE game) and with Jay and now Griese.

I think we'll see the Dam team we should have this Season finally emerge and play with some fire and heart..

I respect your post, but I don't think we'll know if he really fired them up until the Dallas and New England games. You guys have 3 road games left(Dallas, New England, and Buffalo)...if you win 2 of 3, or all 3, then you have reason to be excited.

Great post, corona683....That's exactly where we're at with this team. Either they recognize the quality of the MAN that they are playing for and play with the respect that he deserves or they totally quit on him. We'll see.

I'm sick of those friggen No good Patsies. If noone can get to Brady then they must have an Awsome OL. Why doesn't anyone ever lay that Bastich out. How does that friggen Billicheck always keep them in the games. When will their luck run out and the ref's call some of the penalties that they're getting away with. Corona, I agree. The Players arent that good for the Phins. They've been exposed. Weak WRs and OL, and when I say OL I mean 3 or 4 positions, soo you add up all their needs on offense and it's too much. Like Perry, Ruddy, Wade Smith, Darrius Thompson that's four out of 11 players. ALMOST HALF THE OFFENSE is below average thus the 5-4 record. The Fletcher bust and Moore Bust and all the focus on Defense has caught up with the team.

the fins are a good if not great team, but they have to believe and spoiling their a$$'s wont let them see the light.

Originally posted by Sherif
I'm sick of those friggen No good Patsies. If noone can get to Brady then they must have an Awsome OL. Why doesn't anyone ever lay that Bastich out. How does that friggen Billicheck always keep them in the games. When will their luck run out and the ref's call some of the penalties that they're getting away with. Corona, I agree. The Players arent that good for the Phins. They've been exposed. Weak WRs and OL, and when I say OL I mean 3 or 4 positions, soo you add up all their needs on offense and it's too much. Like Perry, Ruddy, Wade Smith, Darrius Thompson that's four out of 11 players. ALMOST HALF THE OFFENSE is below average thus the 5-4 record. The Fletcher bust and Moore Bust and all the focus on Defense has caught up with the team.

HOW BOUT THEM PATS! :D :eat:

We just set up a rear view mirror so we could watch the Miami games :lol: ;) :D

I hope you guys beat the Ravens.

Moore isnt a bust just injured he had the starting job until then.

Fletcher may be the biggest bust the fins have had. I wish Dave would swallow his pride and trade him. He cant stand the thought of trading away HIS first round pick.

I'm not so sure that Wannstedt's tirade on Monday will make a difference. IMO the only way it will make a difference, is if he continues to stay on them. Him being the "nice guy coach" he is, many players won't take it seroiusly unless he continues to stay on them. Odds are, he's back to the same old nice guy he was before Monday's outburst. We may get a good game or two out of them off of Monday's a$$ chewing, but unless he stays a hard a$$, they'll be back to their old underachieving selves in no time.

Back
Top Bottom