With G.Hearst visiting Cleveland tomorrow... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With G.Hearst visiting Cleveland tomorrow...

I predict Cleveland will get him, and then Ricky will be cheaper to get.

I Agree

Originally posted by booyeah_
I predict Cleveland will get him, and then Ricky will be cheaper to get.

I heard on ESPN radio yesterday that the Browns are bringing Hearst in for a workout and are very interested in him. If that happens then the door will be wide open for #34. Unless the 'Fins opt to go in a totally different direction and just weasle out with the draft then the Dreaded one should be running amock in Miami.:goof:

I still think we are in the lead for the Ricky Williams trade bid. If Cleveland can get a better deal out of G.Hearst than in trading for R.Williams I think they will do it. They can't afford to give up too much stuff for 1 RB. Cleveland needs that #17 First round pick to get a Offensive lineman. Their line is worse than ours!! With us looking to sign Kreutz pretty soon, we have the leverage of trading those picks instead of drafting a RB, and an Offensive Lineman. I'm really not impressed with what the TOP RBs in the draft have. Thin about it. Norv Turner, Jay Fiedler, Chris Chambers, Ricky Williams, M.Dixon, B.Smith, Kreutz, Gadsden etc......we'd be GOLDEN! Don't forget about our Top 5 defense!!!

Originally posted by Bufbill1080
Also think that you'll be without picks until the 3rd round! :D bwahahahahahahahahaha!
who cares bills have all these picks and they still suck, must be pretty humid down there in the celler hey.:toliet:

At least we're not going to give up a top 15 pick in the first round for Rob Johnson.

Go away, Bills Fan.

You're going to be humiliated when your team finishes 1-15 next year.

He needs the picks if we pick up Kreutz and Ricky via free agency? They are both 24 year old All Pros. Hell, thats worth 4 draft picks.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
He needs the picks if we pick up Kreutz and Ricky via free agency? They are both 24 year old All Pros. Hell, thats worth 4 draft picks.
i can't agree with you more , especialy with the last couple of first round rb's the fins picked . give it up fins 1st and 3rd for Ricky . :D

Back
Top Bottom