with our 2nd rounder | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with our 2nd rounder

KB21 said:
Fason and Morency are the next best runners in the draft after the top three. Arrington is a straight line runner that is highly overrated, but there are a lot of you that overrate a lot of prospects.

After Fason and Morency, I would look to Ryan Moats. He's got a lot more lateral agility than Arrington and has a better build. Ernest Shelton has an arthritic condition in his neck.

Simply put, if Miami passes on a runner in the first round and don't get either Fason or Morency in the 2nd, then they won't have a starting running back next year. Those are the only runners I see with a chance to come in and start as rookies, and the drop off from Brown/Benson/Williams to Fason/Morency is VERY LARGE.

I love Moats too.Not sure he is big enough to be an everydown back for a full season though.I know one thing he was pretty productive on a team that passed the ball at will and he had some good games vs. tough competition.I agree KB in that his agility is eerily similar to another small back coming out of OSU.....

I REALLY HOPE WE GET MORENCY BECAUSE HE CAN GET 6,6 YRD PER CARRY AND MORENCY SAID HE WAS WILLING TO DO WHATEVER HE COULD TO BE THE BEST BACK AND HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US . SO ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET OUR SAVIOUR WILL SHOW YOU GUYS THEAT HE IS THE MAN

THIS MESSAGE WAS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO BRING THE DOLPHINS POPULARITY UP IN THE SOONER STATE BUT V- MO ISNT A SOONER HE IS A COWBOY HOPING TO BECOME A DOLPHIN.
HAVE NO FEAR OH AQUA ONE'S MERCURY IS SOBER AND ON THE JOB .:cooldude:

My name is DolphinGATOR, and I am telling you that Fason is NOT gonna be starting for the Dolphins or anyone else soon. I loved C4 in college but I have real concerns about how he holds up to NFL pounding. He is nowhere near as big or fast as people think.

FinsAreLife said:
if we go OL we should take adam terry from syracuse
Jason Brown, C, North Carolina - if we end up with multiple picks in the second or third.

Marion Barber is the best back outside the top 3. On a different team without as many RBs he would have been featured and put up big numbers and been a consensus first rounder. I still think he will be taken earlier than projected, very late first or early second. He is sleek with decisiveness and a burst, even better than his daddy was.

Forget Fason

I'd take Eric Shelton or Marion Barber over CF.

While I'd personally prefer Ronnie Brown; Cadillac, Arrington, Morency or the 2 above would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom