With the #16 Pick the Dolphins select CB... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the #16 Pick the Dolphins select CB...

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
here is my question? Who is the best corner in college football? i dont watch college ball at all so i'm not familiar with teh talent pool. But i do think we take a CB with our first round pick

[admin] Draft threads belong in the Draft Forum. [/admin]

TXFinFan said:
Jimmy Williams or Michael Huff if he somehow falls to us.
jimmy williams would be hard to pass on ireally dont think huff will fall to us

TXFinFan said:
Jimmy Williams or Michael Huff if he somehow falls to us.

Your not wrong but you are dreaming. Jimmy is the best CB, but no way in God's green earth does Huff fall to the Fins.

i want williams or cromartie with our first pick whether it be staying at 16 or trading down.

trade down, take Simpson at S, or cromartie. I think both will be there in the late round. We could use the pick we might be able to ge tfor trading down

playmaker1 said:
trade down, take Simpson at S, or cromartie. I think both will be there in the late round. We could use the pick we might be able to ge tfor trading down

I Agree

Cromartie sure as hell won't. He just made his case for #1 overall pure CB.

im starting to think we dont draft a CB in round one... we have a whole bunch of young inexperienced guys already... adding another one isn't going to do much good at this point... i definately think we need some kinda veteran corner who can help these young guys and i think in the draft we might not take a corner at all unless its someone who unexpectingly drops and we cant pass him up...

arsenal said:
im starting to think we dont draft a CB in round one... we have a whole bunch of young inexperienced guys already... adding another one isn't going to do much good at this point... i definately think we need some kinda veteran corner who can help these young guys and i think in the draft we might not take a corner at all unless its someone who unexpectingly drops and we cant pass him up...

I agree Arsenal. We do have alot of young guys at CB. But with all the injury problems we have had, I see Us at least using one of our draft picks to get another CB. I think there are alot of good CB in the draft, and alot of them would be upgrades over the guyswe have right now. I do agree it would be nice to add a vet of some sort to help mentor our young guys, but I do see us drafting someone. We gave up alot of big plays last year, and got burnt. We need someone who can step in and help out. I think we can get a guy like that in the first round

I think the run on DBs will start with or around our pick. I don't think we can go wrong with Allen or Cromartie. Williams displayed some character concerns during his interviews at the Combine so this may be a red flag. Hill is an excellent athlete and has performed well at the Senior Bowl and Combine but he is a bit short and is suspect in run support. As noted above, I like Allen or Cromartie with our pick.

Back
Top Bottom