With the 29th pick the Dolphins select… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 29th pick the Dolphins select…

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
Who ya got?

I’m hoping for one of my Dawgs, Jordan Davis or Nakobe Dean. I’d be ok with a good tackle as well. Wide receiver is the other option. I don’t want a RB in the first round, too many needs.

Who ya got?

I’m hoping for one of my Dawgs, Jordan Davis or Nakobe Dean. I’d be ok with a good tackle as well. Wide receiver is the other option. I don’t want a RB in the first round, too many needs.
Normally I'd agree but wouldn't hate it if they went RB at pick 29.

Mayor Grier trades picks with the team that comes within a whisker of landing in the Superbowl. 🤣

It’s hard to be that bad at your job.

It’s even more difficult to be as bad as the dolphins have been for as long as they have been. It just doesn’t happen in a league set up for parity.

Mayor Grier will likely explore trading that 29th pick to a team that doesn’t have a 1st round pick next year.

I don't want a late first round OL on this line next year, I think the day 1 starters will be gone and we have enough projects already to deal with. Might as well overspend in FA at this point and find a combo between our draftees and FA vets

I want a playmaker. I'd be okay with -

RB - Kenneth Walker. Period. Next position.

WR - I think both OSU receivers and London are locks to be gone. My preference would be Burks, but he's going to test off the charts and could be gone. Jameson Williams as a stash prospect who wouldn't be there if he didn't get injured. Would be a cool addition. Jahan Dotson is a very interesting name. Sticky hands. However, the thought of Jaylen Waddle and Wan'Dale Robinson on the field together makes me giddy.

LB - one of the 3 Dean, Lloyd or Clark should be there if that's the route we choose to go. It's definitely not a bad route at all. Upgrading Duke Riley to one of those 3 would put our D in a new tier.

In the end, I think we pick a LB or trade the pick for Ridley

Who ya got?

And RB is among them. Why should the other “needs” take precedent?

Considering the current state of the line and the likelihood that it won’t be resolved in one offseason, obtaining a talented back that can make something out of nothing might not be a bad thing.

I’m not saying that type of back will be available, but if one is — the Dolphins need to considering taking him. Especially if that player is BPA when they’re on the clock.

Mayor Grier trades picks with the team that comes within a whisker of landing in the Superbowl. 🤣

It’s hard to be that bad at your job.

So no credit for trading with the Steelers who missed the postseason and landed MIA the #18 pick and the Texans who landed the #3 pick?

The Niners came “within a whisker” of missing the postseason too. Too bad Raheem Morris employs prevent defense on 3rd and long far too much.

Seems awful disingenuous to laugh at Grier for how the Niners pick ended up all while not mentioning how the other draft pick trades worked out.

So no credit for trading with the Steelers who missed the postseason and landed MIA the #18 pick and the Texans who landed the #3 pick?

The Niners came “within a whisker” of missing the postseason too. Too bad Raheem Morris employs prevent defense on 3rd and long far too much.

Seems awful disingenuous to laugh at Grier for how the Niners pick ended up all while not mentioning how the other draft pick trades worked out.

Mayor Grier is awful. Completely snake bit.

I hope you have him to “give credit to” for a long, long time. 🤣

It will depend on what the team does in FA, with the OL in particular, let alone who the HC is going to be.

Nakobe Dean is being projected in that area and I would love to add an active athlete to the LB corps but this team needs to focus on offense, offense, offense.

Back
Top Bottom