With the 2nd pick of the 2007 NFL Draft The Dolphins Select.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 2nd pick of the 2007 NFL Draft The Dolphins Select....

dolfan005 said:
Ill take CJ too. He opens the field, is nuts in the red zone and won't allow Chambers to get doubled.

Even if Chambers doesn't get doubled it's not like he's going catch the ball. He's overrated and overpayed.

CJ is my pick as well. You just don't pass on a receiver that big, fast and with such great hands. He appears to be someone that could be a star for many years in the NFL.

take a LB ( if lance briggs doesnt come here or we dont get a great acquisition) ..... either get CJ or trade it for a starting LB and a Center

What we need is a playmaker and mostly a CLUTCH player.thats this teams problem.no one steps up when it comes down to the trenches.last year cc was our clutch player but this year no one is.

Saban will pick a safety and groom him for 3-4 years then put him in and find out he sucks, O, I forgot that was this past draft!!!

popularwar said:
Oh my God.
Dominizzo, you guaranteed the same thing last year. I put it in my sig (before that became illegal here on FH) and a ton of people made fun of you for it all the way through April. As a matter or fact, when you finally admitted you were wrong I put your admission in my sig under the original statement and people found it even funnier.
I'm not saying we won't pick top 3 because there's no way I could know what will happen the next ten weeks. I just don't think it's wise for you to make a bold and unpopular prediction two years running.
Ha that was funny. What did he predict again?

jtown777 said:
Saban will pick another corner!:shakeno:

And that would be bad how? Have you seen our corners? We need a shutdown corner badly and if there was one worth taking at the top of the draft I'd be all for that....

That said, there is not one.

alen1 said:
take a LB ( if lance briggs doesnt come here or we dont get a great acquisition) ..... either get CJ or trade it for a starting LB and a Center

I'm glad someone sees that our OLine woes is in the middle, not the outside.

There are about 3 good OLBs in free agency...so I would go WR in the 1st, C in the 2nd, and another LB in the 3rd.

But then again, we need a shutdown CB as well. If only Poole would get healthy...:wink:

MrEd said:
I'm glad someone sees that our OLine woes is in the middle, not the outside.

There are about 3 good OLBs in free agency...so I would go WR in the 1st, C in the 2nd, and another LB in the 3rd.

But then again, we need a shutdown CB as well. If only Poole would get healthy...:wink:

Poole is another yatil green Injury Bust Prone

dominizzo said:
Poole is another yatil green Injury Bust Prone

Yes, I hope Daniels isn't as well :(

Won't be surprised if Saban goes WR in the 1st, CB in the 2nd and signs an OLB and a G in free agency. Then, uses the 3rd rounder and beyond on LBs and BPAs.

But knowing Saban...he'll probably draft DEFENSE in the 1st...:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom