With The 73rd Overall Pick In The 2010 Draft The Miami Dolphins ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 73rd Overall Pick In The 2010 Draft The Miami Dolphins .....

jrb27

Rookie
Reaction score
SELECT FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA .............. WIDE RECIVER ERIC DECKER .................

IM A BIG GOPHER FAN , IVE WATCHED THIS KID HES GOT GREAT HAND , MAYBE NOT THE FASTEST WR, BUT HE CAN CATCH ANYTHING YOU THROW AT HIM

lets see the panzy ted ginn hold on to one like this !!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTh_FNIkP8

He looks to be about a Bess, Hartline, Camarillo type of receiver to me.........................

I think we have to take a WR with one of our first two picks, unless we can obtain a quality #1 through free agency.

He looks to be about a Bess, Hartline, Camarillo type of receiver to me.........................

Not all white guys are slot receivers. He's 6'3", 215 pounds, two sport athlete, big, strong, decent speed, will go up and win jump balls, good after the catch. Very little wrong with this guy. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, everybody would be all over the guy, but because of the injury he'll fall a couple rounds, the Patriots will end up drafting him, and we're gonna hate him for a decade.

Not all white guys are slot receivers. He's 6'3", 215 pounds, two sport athlete, big, strong, decent speed, will go up and win jump balls, good after the catch. Very little wrong with this guy. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, everybody would be all over the guy, but because of the injury he'll fall a couple rounds, the Patriots will end up drafting him, and we're gonna hate him for a decade.

And that's why he'd be the same receiver that we have in 3 guys on this team already. We need a receiver that has the threat to take it to the house everytime the ball is in his hands.

We already drafted one Patrick Turner and I don't think we are looking for any more possession receivers...

Eric Decker is one of my Fav WR in the draft because he catches everything and hes a Tough SOB. That being said whe have plenty of Eric Deckers in this team.

Wish O'Brian Schfield didn't blow out his knee, or else he would have been this pick IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom