With the 9nth pick the Miami Dolphins select.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 9nth pick the Miami Dolphins select....

aqua&orange

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sooo....its only a month away, who will it be,

Ted Ginn Jr
Levi Brown
Amobe Okoye
Alan Branch
Laron Landry

or trade down, draft Joe Staley and pick up a couple picks

Moved in 1.....2.....3...

Don't worry Aqua, there are a thousand threads on Culpepper and Porter also. Welcome.

thanks for the welcome man, im just a Dolphin fan thru and thru who loves to talk all day about my phins, im new here and didnt know about the different places on this site, im a regular on phins.com, so anyways i appreciate again the welcome!

The Sporting News Draft Guide had us picking LB Paul Posluzny from Penn State....but since Porter coming here, I doubt that would happen?...but would still love it if it did!
I think its gonna be Levi Brown... PennState produces good solid NFL lineman, and I think he is gonna be another one

i would take Quinn if he's there at #9 (which he wont be)

i would take Landry

I would take Ted Ginn Jr

I worry about Levi Brown for some reason I dont know why, but i hear alot of negatives about him

But, ideally i would prefer trading down and accumulating more picks, we are like swiss cheese, we have too many holes.

thanks for the welcome man, im just a Dolphin fan thru and thru who loves to talk all day about my phins, im new here and didnt know about the different places on this site, im a regular on phins.com, so anyways i appreciate again the welcome!

Welcome...I'm just busting your chops...if your a Phin
fan,you're okay in my book.

I really can't call it this year, there are too many players of similar value available. I think it will be either Levi Brown or Landry. If we trade up I think it's to grab Brady Quinn.

i would take Quinn if he's there at #9 (which he wont be)

i would take Landry

I would take Ted Ginn Jr

I worry about Levi Brown for some reason I dont know why, but i hear alot of negatives about him

But, ideally i would prefer trading down and accumulating more picks, we are like swiss cheese, we have too many holes.

I hear the most negatives about Quinn and Ginn....
I think Levi Brown might play for us right away if we took him
Trading down to take who? And what is the value left in the draft at that pick that we trade down to?

trade down take Joe Staley around pick #20, look up his info, he is the only other Tackle that projects as a true LT other than Thomas, most people think Brown will end up a guard. Trade down pick up staley and another couple of draft picks, i would rather have Staley than Brown:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom