with the 9th pick miami! OOO NOO. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the 9th pick miami! OOO NOO.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its official, with the 9th pick miami drafts Ginn Jr!! oppt wait a darn minute, Min snatches Ginn JR! another WR miami loses out on so they reach n take meachem. its almost 100% gauranteed WR is the answer and most likely 9999999% its Ginn Jr or Meachem.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they take landry and we get a receiver in the second round.

I think any WR with the ninth would be considered a reach.

This draft is very deep at WR. As much as I want Meachem, there is no need to reach. Plenty of options.

i think we are gonna go after a WR in the 2nd-3rd round.....the only guy who is gonna be of immediate help to his team is Calvin Johnson....after that i think its a toss up

Its official, with the 9th pick miami drafts Ginn Jr!! oppt wait a darn minute, Min snatches Ginn JR! another WR miami loses out on so they reach n take meachem. its almost 100% gauranteed WR is the answer and most likely 9999999% its Ginn Jr or Meachem.

I think Minny is gonna stick it to us and draft Quinn...because we took DC from them.....they are not going to grab Ginn...you watch. I can live with Ginn Jr., but would prefer Quinn. I think we will likely take Levi Brown.

Big deal we'll draft a receiver in the late second.

I think Minny is gonna stick it to us and draft Quinn...because we took DC from them.....they are not going to grab Ginn...you watch. I can live with Ginn Jr., but would prefer Quinn. I think we will likely take Levi Brown.

You seriously believe Minnesota is the slightest bit upset about us "taking" Culpepper? Brad Childress couldn't wait to get him out of there, and remember, it was a trade, not a free agency signing.

You seriously believe Minnesota is the slightest bit upset about us "taking" Culpepper? Brad Childress couldn't wait to get him out of there, and remember, it was a trade, not a free agency signing.

I think there were a lot of hard feelings between Childress and C-Pepp. They might grab Quinn just to spite us, and also because Tavarius (spelling?) is not much of an improvement over Brad Johnson.

Big deal we'll draft a receiver in the late second.

Reason why I say meachem or ginn is bc they r the only 2 besides CJ that stand out with speed. No one else really. I think meachems speed is simialr 2 CCs bc he ran a 4.36 I belive and meachem ran a 4.35? Or .36 as well.

That's why ginn stands out like stallworth and think bout this guys...if 6 WRs go before our pick at 40 that means many other top players will fall 2 us at 40.

I think there were a lot of hard feelings between Childress and C-Pepp. They might grab Quinn just to spite us, and also because Tavarius (spelling?) is not much of an improvement over Brad Johnson.

Based on what?

I definitely have to disagree with that idea. They have a QB that they invested a 2nd round pick in and already has a year of the system under his belt and they are gonna turn around and use their 1st rounder on a QB this year? I don't buy that at all.

Reason why I say meachem or ginn is bc they r the only 2 besides CJ that stand out with speed. No one else really. I think meachems speed is simialr 2 CCs bc he ran a 4.36 I belive and meachem ran a 4.35? Or .36 as well.

That's why ginn stands out like stallworth and think bout this guys...if 6 WRs go before our pick at 40 that means many other top players will fall 2 us at 40.

No one else satnds out with speed?
Yamon Figurs 4.30
Jason Hill 4.32

Just as examples.

i'm fine with both of them, but not with pick #9 overall! let's trade down some spots, get a additional draft pick and then draft ginn jr. or meachem... or one of the two dwaynes, jarrett or bowe! :cooldude:

Based on what?

I definitely have to disagree with that idea. They have a QB that they invested a 2nd round pick in and already has a year of the system under his belt and they are gonna turn around and use their 1st rounder on a QB this year? I don't buy that at all.

I have to pretty much agree with this. I do, however, think there is a very small chance they might take Quinn, but if they did, it sure as hell would not be to spite the Dolphins. What team would waste a very high first round pick on something that juvenile?

Back
Top Bottom