with the 9th pick miami! OOO NOO. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the 9th pick miami! OOO NOO.

Reason why I say meachem or ginn is bc they r the only 2 besides CJ that stand out with speed. No one else really. I think meachems speed is simialr 2 CCs bc he ran a 4.36 I belive and meachem ran a 4.35? Or .36 as well.

That's why ginn stands out like stallworth and think bout this guys...if 6 WRs go before our pick at 40 that means many other top players will fall 2 us at 40.

Meachem ran a 4.39 as did Aundrae Allison of East Carolina who had a better 10/20 split than Meachem.

Mike Walker of UCF ran a 4.35, Jason Hill of Washington State ran 4.32 and David Clowney of Virginia Tech ran a 4.36. Not to mention Yamon Figurs ran 4.30 but he is inconsistent as a receiver and more than likely will make a team strictly as a special teamer.

Meachem ran a 4.39 as did Aundrae Allison of East Carolina who had a better 10/20 split than Meachem.

Mike Walker of UCF ran a 4.35, Jason Hill of Washington State ran 4.32 and David Clowney of Virginia Tech ran a 4.36. Not to mention Yamon Figurs ran 4.30 but he is inconsistent as a receiver and more than likely will make a team strictly as a special teamer.

i konw bro that many others had good times but those guys aren't 1st or 2nd round material. Im talking about route running, hands, game changing ability. Ginn may not run good routes but no one does till a few yrs in the league. thats the point. ppl have are potential top players is what mueller will go for if hes lookin for a number 1 slash number 2.

i konw bro that many others had good times but those guys aren't 1st or 2nd round material. Im talking about route running, hands, game changing ability. Ginn may not run good routes but no one does till a few yrs in the league. thats the point. ppl have are potential top players is what mueller will go for if hes lookin for a number 1 slash number 2.

jason Hill has a legit shot at round 2, as does Craig 'Buster' Davis who ran like a 4.40

If miami takes either Ginn or Meachem before Landry or Nelson we will have blown another 1st rd pick.

We need instant impact player with the 1st pick and Ginn or Meachem are way behind Landry or Nelson IMHO.

If miami takes either Ginn or Meachem before Landry or Nelson we will have blown another 1st rd pick.

We need instant impact player with the 1st pick and Ginn or Meachem are way behind Landry or Nelson IMHO.

Ginn is an instant impact player, our return game would be upgraded ten fold from the day he signed.

Ginn is an instant impact player, our return game would be upgraded ten fold from the day he signed.

What do you think Ginn is gonna make a impact like Hester?...Ill guarantee that he doesnt do 1/4 of what Hester did only to the pure fact that the Bears ST's play is the best in the league we are so close to last in the league in ST's play we can almost reach out and grab it.

Its sure as heck wont be his route running skills that will do.

What do you think Ginn is gonna make a impact like Hester?...Ill guarantee that he doesnt do 1/4 of what Hester did only to the pure fact that the Bears ST's play is the best in the league we are so close to last in the league in ST's play we can almost reach out and grab it.

Its sure as heck wont be his route running skills that will do.

I think you misunderstand. I don't want Ginn at 9. If I were in charge, he'd be like 18th on my board at best. But to say he isn't an instant impact for your team is a farce. With or without the ball, Ginn impacts a defensive gameplan. And no, I don't think Ginn will have as many TDs as Hester, but to think he wouldn't tremendously improve our return game is naive. Special teams is a game of field position, something Ginn would do a great job of getting us.

I think Minny is gonna stick it to us and draft Quinn...because we took DC from them.....they are not going to grab Ginn...you watch. I can live with Ginn Jr., but would prefer Quinn. I think we will likely take Levi Brown.

Im pretty sure Minnesota was trying to get rid of DC

I think you misunderstand. I don't want Ginn at 9. If I were in charge, he'd be like 18th on my board at best. But to say he isn't an instant impact for your team is a farce. With or without the ball, Ginn impacts a defensive gameplan. And no, I don't think Ginn will have as many TDs as Hester, but to think he wouldn't tremendously improve our return game is naive. Special teams is a game of field position, something Ginn would do a great job of getting us.

Then call me Naive because if Ginn will tremendously helps the return game because he wont...Mark it down if ya want:m83: :sidelol:

Based on what?

I definitely have to disagree with that idea. They have a QB that they invested a 2nd round pick in and already has a year of the system under his belt and they are gonna turn around and use their 1st rounder on a QB this year? I don't buy that at all.

Really a second rd pick isn't that big of a flop. It really depends on whether Brad Childress believes in TJ or does Quinn just have too much upside.

Back
Top Bottom