With the Pats losing their 1st Round pick it is like we get 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Pats losing their 1st Round pick it is like we get 2

wlday

Rookie
Reaction score
Since the Pats lost their pick it is like getting the first and last pick of the first round. The only problem I can forsee is that the player selected will want first round money. It might be a good pick to trade down with to fill holes.

I want to keep the pick. There should be first round talent available there and every year somebody slides to the second round. Trading down is only a good idea in the first round imho.

Since the Pats lost their pick it is like getting the first and last pick of the first round. The only problem I can forsee is that the player selected will want first round money. It might be a good pick to trade down with to fill holes.
No matter what he wants he'll be a 2nd rounder. We won't pick twice in the first round.

We will have to tell him what the Browns told Quinn. I don't care what you thought, or think, you were selected at this point, so you will be paid accordingly.

Doesnt Matter ! You know that 32 pick is gonna want 1st round cash money.
I just wish the nfl would of taken there 7th instead of the 32 draft pick.

He will want to be paid like the #32 overall pick, which he will be, and so I have no problem with that.

Whether you call it first or second round, it is the 32nd pick period.

He will want to be paid like the #32 overall pick, which he will be, and so I have no problem with that.

Whether you call it first or second round, it is the 32nd pick period.

exactly...

I can't see how the fins win the argument with that. I'm sure the players agent will look at what Anthony Gonzo (number 32 in 07' draft) got last year plus a little more...

Just because there isn't a 32nd pick doesn't mean it was skiped over. an invisible player wasn't taken, the Pats aren't gonna sign a contract with a invisible player.

If we keep the #1 overall pick I have a feeling we are gonna have our top two picks be hold outs of some degree, I hope I'm wrong... But I'd have to side with the player on this one wanting #32 over all money.

Back
Top Bottom