With the second round pick , the phins choose ......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the second round pick , the phins choose .........

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
rufus alexander? ...... what do you think ? i personally think that it would be a great pick because the kid is solid.

I think I'd puke and die a little on the inside if our first two picks in the draft were Ginn and Alexander.

Michael Griffen in the 2nd round or Sidney Rice......maybe Drew Stanton, but thats a reach

OLB for the Sooners. I think he'd be a great pick for OLB if PUZ, Timmons, and Beason are gone.

If those are the only LBs off the board by the time we pick then I would have to go with Everett, Willis (listed as MLB but this guy can play any LB position), Siler (same as Willis), David Harris (same as the 2 former LBs mentioned), and 'Braska's Stewart Bradley would rank around somewhere where Rufus should be. And 'Bama's Juwan Simpson is a bit below those two IMO. Then there's many 'tweeners or DE/OLBs whom I'd take before Rufus Alexander such as Anthony Spencer, Jarvis Moss, LaMarr Woodley, Quentin Moses, and others whose names do not come to mind at the moment.

I wouldn't be very happy with Alexander in the second. There should be a number of more talented players available than him.

Back
Top Bottom