With word out Taylor wants out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With word out Taylor wants out...

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In October 2007, when the Dolphins were in London for their game against the New York Giants, Huizenga opened the door for Taylor and then-teammate Zach Thomas to leave the team at season’s end, if either so chose.

Taylor remains a Dolphin, but that’s not what he wants. Publicly, Taylor is putting a big smile on everything and saying all the right things. However, he has told the team that he’d like to take Huizenga up on the owner’s offer, according to multiple sources close to the player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...lug=jc-taylorfuture041808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

who do we draft #1? I am thinking it has to be Chris or Vernon at this point with as deep as the OT class is. What do you guys think?

Ethan had a blog today supporting this story, and Hyde has also said the same. But for both parties it's better if this is handled behind the scenes. I also know there will be about 10 posts real quick saying they don't believe the rumors.

Whatever the case, JT wont be traded for some chump draft pick. It will take more to get the defensive player of the friggin year fro grying out loud!

In October 2007, when the Dolphins were in London for their game against the New York Giants, Huizenga opened the door for Taylor and then-teammate Zach Thomas to leave the team at season’s end, if either so chose.

Taylor remains a Dolphin, but that’s not what he wants. Publicly, Taylor is putting a big smile on everything and saying all the right things. However, he has told the team that he’d like to take Huizenga up on the owner’s offer, according to multiple sources close to the player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...lug=jc-taylorfuture041808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

who do we draft #1? I am thinking it has to be Chris or Vernon at this point with as deep as the OT class is. What do you guys think?

If we deal JT, the hole does not need to be filled immediately. Rebuilding this team isn't going to happen in one draft. Whether we deal him or not, we should take the best player at #1.

If we deal JT, the hole does not need to be filled immediately. Rebuilding this team isn't going to happen in one draft. Whether we deal him or not, we should take the best player at #1.

This is a deep draft class at OT and well egt a RT in the 2nd. Draft a team leader and all round solid player. Gholston isn't bad Butt you have to stop the run and the pass rush Chris does both gholston doesn't.:up:

C Long FTW:beer1:

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out years from now that this story is getting its leggs from the Dolphins. If Ireland's slip about a defensive player was in reality calculated then this story is only helping to create the confusion about what we are going to do with the first pick

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out years from now that this story is getting its leggs from the Dolphins. If Ireland's slip about a defensive player was in reality calculated then this story is only helping to create the confusion about what we are going to do with the first pick

I disagree. I can see Taylor being burnt out on rebuilding and wanting to make it to a contender. He knows his time is almost up. He is on the backside of his prime and wants it now. He knows he will be on the downside of his career when we finally get going and thinks he will never have a shot at the big one. Also I don't think you just throw out trade rumors about your best player, especially if you are new. Our coaches and execs are trying to create trust right now and I don't see that helping the situation.

I didn't say that wasn't the case. I just said I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a smokescreen.

Back
Top Bottom