Wolf, Marino and now Shula | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wolf, Marino and now Shula

THE REAL STORY:

Joe Rose who is Marino's buddy said on WQAM that "don;t believe that company line about marino quitting because of his family. Danny's a smart guy an dhas been around football enough to know what the GM does. There are other reasons and Dan is too classy to say them"

I heard it myslef with my own two ears. So take it for what its worth.

Originally posted by fin-atic
THE REAL STORY:

Joe Rose who is Marino's buddy said on WQAM that "don;t believe that company line about marino quitting because of his family. Danny's a smart guy an dhas been around football enough to know what the GM does. There are other reasons and Dan is too classy to say them"

I heard it myslef with my own two ears. So take it for what its worth.

1) This is Joe Rose's opinion based on what he knows about Dan Marino. That's what I think it's worth.

2) Dan was not hired to be a GM. He was hired to an overseer's position that is not unprecedented in the NFL.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I admire Marino for seeing the train wreck coming and being smart enough to keep his name off of it.

After some meetings and hearing where the team was going, I am sure he said "no thanks!"

Ah no, he said he didn't want to put in the hours. He wasn't ready to make a lifestyle change in order to fulfill the job requirements he felt necessary to do the job correctly.

He didn't avoid anything other then longer work hours.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Talk about insulting your betters! You try to give me crap for talking down our front office, and here you are personally insulting LEGENDS whose jocks you aren't fit to clean, who both know more about football than you EVER will.

You must be old.

Legends? whatever.... people is what they are... and they sucked it up towards the end of their careers. Whatever the excuses, they became washed up.

Originally posted by plc001

You must be old.

Legends? whatever.... people is what they are... and they sucked it up towards the end of their careers. Whatever the excuses, they became washed up.

I'd have to say you must still must be a young Pup who don't no $hit about $hit! And go back to the Bills board!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

I'd have to say you must still must be a young Pup who don't no $hit about $hit! And go back to the Bills board!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom