Woodson signs 7 yr/ $24 mil with Packers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woodson signs 7 yr/ $24 mil with Packers

Dolphan23

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN that Woodson signed with the Packers for 7 years worth 24 million. This goes to show that someone is stupid enough to sign Woodson for that kinda money at this point of his career. I'm glad we passed on this guy...he's greedy and all he cares about is himself :)

god. all i saw was "Woodson Signs 7yr/ $24 mil with Pa..." and i was like 'IF THAT SAYS PATRIOTS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!" but then i realized that it was probably the packers. oh well, 7 years at 24 million, thats not too bad, i mean, thats like 3.5 million a year, but if it was anything higher than that they overpaid.

Nick13 said:
god. all i saw was "Woodson Signs 7yr/ $24 mil with Pa..." and i was like 'IF THAT SAYS PATRIOTS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!" but then i realized that it was probably the packers. oh well, 7 years at 24 million, thats not too bad, i mean, thats like 3.5 million a year, but if it was anything higher than that they overpaid.

ahaha yeah dude i woulda been a lil pissed about that too....yeah i guess its not that high...i wonder how good he'll be in green bay?

Nick13 said:

hahaha i was thinkin the same damn thing

Dolphan23 said:
Just saw on ESPN that Woodson signed with the Packers for 7 years worth 24 million. This goes to show that someone is stupid enough to sign Woodson for that kinda money at this point of his career. I'm glad we passed on this guy...he's greedy and all he cares about is himself :)

What are you talking about dude. For 24m would have been a steal for 52m it's ridiculous:lol:

Jaj said:
What are you talking about dude. For 24m would have been a steal for 52m it's ridiculous:lol:

For the guy of the last couple years. That's as bad as the Howard signing.

Arrington, Woodson and Peterson are going to be the deals team dread by as early as next offseason.

Back
Top Bottom