Woodson signs 7 yr/ $24 mil with Packers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woodson signs 7 yr/ $24 mil with Packers

Dolphan23 said:
Just saw on ESPN that Woodson signed with the Packers for 7 years worth 24 million. This goes to show that someone is stupid enough to sign Woodson for that kinda money at this point of his career. I'm glad we passed on this guy...he's greedy and all he cares about is himself :)

I would have liked him at that price

Dolphan23 said:
Just saw on ESPN that Woodson signed with the Packers for 7 years worth 24 million. This goes to show that someone is stupid enough to sign Woodson for that kinda money at this point of his career. I'm glad we passed on this guy...he's greedy and all he cares about is himself :)

The contract is really not that bad especially since it is probably designed to be a 2 year contract. I mean that contract is about 4 million more than Ronnie's signing bonus, give me a break. I'm just glad that Ronnie did not hold out last year to get more money, damn oh wait he did. Greedy *** Ronnie.

18 mill over the first 3 years i think woodson got a pretty good deal at this stage in FA with his injury history and recent play

Paul 13 said:
all in the wake of Favre coming back for another season, interesting...
it is interesting, but how can farvre's return make him sign a 7 year deal? they will still suck this season, and the chances that favre will return next season are very low.

i think he went to GB because they offered him the most money. and if favre didnt return this season, GB would not have offered such a large contract and moved into a rebuilding phase.

Woodson sucks, GB isn't going to get good by paying alot of money to hasbeens

Back
Top Bottom