Woody has contract in theworks for bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody has contract in theworks for bills

RW342000

Dreadless Demon
Reaction score
NFL Total access addresses that Damien Woody has a contract being made from the bills

i really hope that Miami makes a push or we will be outta lck once again

I dont know how truthful that was....

I think there just taking it off the Don Banks/ SI Story.

I'm sure most teams interested in him have tentative contracts drawn up. No biggie......yet. :)

That story was the SI story......it is not accurate........

Total Access tapes their set pieces around 2 o-clock in the afternoon.........

It is old news.

From what I understand the Bills have denied contacting Damien Woody and his agent. They have denied interest in him and have not called him to arrange a visit. Probably hangover from the SI story. Sounds like TD was just fooling around with the media again. Which makes sense since they have given a vote of confidence to Trey Teague at center. Looks like we are now set on o-line.

Jennings- Sullivan- Teague - Villarrial -Williams

Yeah, such a bust I wonder what Jim McNally will do with a 370 lber that moves like a 275 lber. Oh well, not every team can have a Wade Smith type talent...

:evil:

Originally posted by baalworship
Yeah, such a bust I wonder what Jim McNally will do with a 370 lber that moves like a 275 lber. Oh well, not every team can have a Wade Smith type talent...

Wade Smith has more accolades than that 4th pick in the draft bust.

Originally posted by baalworship

Yup, he plays like a 275-lber too. :D

(left side of screen baby)

Mike Williams, moves like a 275lber?

Only towards the buffet line. Did Mike Williams make the all-rookie team?

Originally posted by RW342000
NFL Total access addresses that Damien Woody has a contract being made from the bills

i really hope that Miami makes a push or we will be outta lck once again

One would think that everyone that takes the time to meet with him would also throw out a contract offer......

Williams has not played up to his expectations but, I GURANTEE** this year Williams plays fantastic for a couple of reasons

1) The 3rd year for a lineman is ussually when they have "break out" years.
2) We have the BEST offensive line coach in the game on our team.

Trust me, Williams is no bust.

i hope its all just a rumour cause i want woody

Back
Top Bottom