Woody is coming? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody is coming?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Woody is coming (uh...that's terrible). It appears to be good news. I'm just wondering why someone "hopes" to get down to Miami.

"We've been in constant communication with the Dolphins," agent Ben Dogra said Thursday night from his St. Louis office. "We hope to keep things open and get down to Miami."

Dogra said a reasonable offer from Detroit was on the table. But most agents prefer to shop their clients to all interested parties.

"One way or another, we want to get this done by the end of the week," Dogra said."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...tions/friday/sports_0474ef0f4388f0000010.html

Woody will sign today, fingaz crossed.

we will seriously overpay for him though.

The only reason that fans will be happy to sign Woody for a ridiculously large contract is:

1. He is a big name offseason signing.
2. Our Olione is horrible.
3. His versatility at being able to play guard and centre is key.

I think that we will definitely overpay.

I wonder if Woody coming in will impact Tait signing. We have supposedly offered James a contract and are on the verge of doing the same with Tait.

KC has seven days to match the Tait offer. How will we have the cap room to have offers out to James, Tait, and Woody?

Very interesting.....

If Rick manages to sign Woody, James and Tait I will take back all the bad things I said about the Feeley Trade. :)

Originally posted by Section126

Coming in today, read the articles..........

I was talking about yesterday, he was a no show! "Was" means past tensed.

I read the articles!

He "missed" his plane.......:roflmao:

Hey Driven, you know this guy.........Is he a little dim?

All I really know is that he comes through in the papers and TV (quotes) as a educated athlete.

I am not sure anyone is buying " I missed my plane". I can see Woody now running through the airport "Hold that plane!.......Crap I just missed my plane!!!"

He is just playing his cards, he wants to come to Miami yet he (and his agent) know we are desperate on the O-Line... Using Detroit as leverage to increase his perceived value is a shrewd business move.

If Rick manages to sign Woody, James and Tait I will take back all the bad things I said about the Feeley Trade.
That would be a beautiful thing! not you taking the bad things... but having those three on the line!

He is just playing his cards, he wants to come to Miami yet he (and his agent) know we are desperate on the O-Line... Using Detroit as leverage to increase his perceived value is a shrewd business move.
YES it is... damn agents! Can't blame him though...

One thing is for sure.....we are going to raked over coals to get a Woody.

I see a 10 million signing bonus in Woody's future.

Back
Top Bottom