Woody News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody News!

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
Tom Kowalski tells Sports Radio 1130 that Damien Woody went to the airport, but did not take his flight to Miami to visit with the Dolphins. He says Woody's agents want both teams bidding on him while staying in Detroit.
http://www.mlive.com/lions

How many times are people going to post this?

How many different "news stories" am i going to read today?

If thats true I know we want Woody but sorry, let him go. If he doesnt even have enough respect for us to come down here so we can get a look at him and his injury before we begin the bidding war, forget about it. Go with a slew of guys like Tait, Garmon, and James. Easier on the pocket book.

He will not be a Miami Dolphin, I'm sorry. Wtf would he stay in Detroit? Seems like they're the REAL front-runners.

The guy on Detroit Radio just said that Woody stayed in Detroit in order to force Miami to match Detroit's offer or else there would be no point in going to Miami..

I think Rick will overpay for him.. we are that desperate/

WE have to over pay for him cuz all our cap money will go to hell if we dont.

To be honest I'm starting to like the Garmon-James-Tait idea better than the Woody-Tait idea.

Priority #1 right now should be John Tait, NOT Damien Woody. You don't overpay for a guard when you have a gaping hole at tackle, with someone standing right there ready to fill that hole.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
The guy on Detroit Radio just said that Woody stayed in Detroit in order to force Miami to match Detroit's offer or else there would be no point in going to Miami..

In that case, we probably will get us a Woody. We'll overpay, but that's just how life in free agency is. You want a big name guy? You WILL overpay.

I want woody's jersey. so i can tell my girlfriend to buy me a woody LMAO

Can you even get OL guys' jerseys? Dont think Ihave ever seen one..

Back
Top Bottom