Woody To Buffalo???.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody To Buffalo???....

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but this is very important.
:pirate:

Yes it has. It's crammed into another thread. PFT doesn't deserve a full thread do they? :lol:

Originally posted by Section126
PFT is "The Globe" of football insiders.........it's probably made up......
Yup. It is a possibilty , howerever. PFT just throws stuff out there that are possibilities though and take credit if it does happen.

Why would anyone think about going to buffalo over miami is beyond me.They have bad cold wheather and we have good warm wheather. They have snow...well, miami has snow too, only a different kind...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by baalworship
I am sure that Lawyer Milloy has already been explaining to Damien how we do it here in Buffalo...

How you do what?

Lose? :roflmao:

Too many Bill's sissy's on this site. Go play in NE site instead!!:argue:

Woody has a relationship with both Bledsoe and Milloy. As long as the Bills offer a competitive contract, he will consider it.

Danny: Not all players like to play in southern climates. I personally preferred cooler weather when I practiced and played sports.

I can't understand why anyone would rather play in Fluffalo than Miami?!?!?!.....:confused:

Last year, LB T. Spikes was lured in by the Fluffalo fans, and it got him nowhere. He's probably thinking twice now that the Bengals look better than the Bills....:lol: :lol:

If D. Woody makes that same mistake, he'll regret it....

Go get him Rick!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I can't understand why anyone would rather play in Fluffalo than Miami?!?!?!.....:confused:

Last year, LB T. Spikes was lured in by the Fluffalo fans, and it got him nowhere. He's probably thinking twice now that the Bengals look better than the Bills....:lol: :lol:

If D. Woody makes that same mistake, he'll regret it....

Go get him Rick!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Could it be that finfans have the reputation of being one of the most fairweathered fans?

Originally posted by justafan
Could it be that finfans have the reputation of being one of the most fairweathered fans?

At least we show up to ALL the games......like I posted earlier....check the attendance figures over the last 30 years......

:D

Yeah, like the Philadelphia- Miami game last year?!

Do you guys have a guy named DUUUUUUUUUUCE on your roster?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Woody has a relationship with both Bledsoe and Milloy. As long as the Bills offer a competitive contract, he will consider it.

Danny: Not all players like to play in southern climates. I personally preferred cooler weather when I practiced and played sports.

As stated before......Donahoe=Patriot Bootlicker

and

Clump....How many times do we have to tell you that curling is not a sport!

Back
Top Bottom