Woody To Buffalo???.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody To Buffalo???....

Originally posted by baalworship
Yeah, like the Philadelphia- Miami game last year?!

Do you guys have a guy named DUUUUUUUUUUCE on your roster?!

Maybe that's why they traded for Feely hoping for those Philly fans to switch teams :lol:

That was the road trip game for the Eagles, all the brokers in philly bought up those tickets in July.....that was established........

How bout when Dolphin Fans packed Giants Stadium, and Texas Stadium this year.........We got fans everywhere.

Originally posted by Section126

How bout when Dolphin Fans packed Giants Stadium,

I can attest to that... I was at that game.. with P4E, and NYCFan, there was a LOT of Aqua and Orange at the Meadowlands that day.....

Let me and my pictures attest to the Dallas game!

1927representing.jpg

at the giants game as well...had my chambers jersey on the whole game then when ricky punched it in to seal the deal i pulled off my chambers to reveal my ricky jersey...got some dirty looks as the giants fans got up to leave

:woot: :woot:

Originally posted by WharfRat

I can attest to that... I was at that game.. with P4E, and NYCFan, there was a LOT of Aqua and Orange at the Meadowlands that day.....
I can also attest that finfans here on this board admitting finfans are fairweathered fans. Some quitting being finfans just when FA'cy started last year, right after the texans game, etc.etc. :D

Should I dig up past threads? Na, you ain't worth my time Wharf.

:jk:

Why don't you guys move this "garbage" over to another forum...it gets boring

This thread does wreak of Billsh*t. :D

Originally posted by Section126

At least we show up to ALL the games......like I posted earlier....check the attendance figures over the last 30 years......

:D

The Phins are the only team in the NFL who count empty bright orange seats as "attendees".

I've been to numerous games in both stadiums, there is no comparison between the fan base in Buffalo versus Miami.

Buffalo by a landslide.

Called out by a Pat's fan in Texas.

Isn't there a law against that?

There's no question here, the bills fan show up way more than our fans....For years I've seen this.

But that's not the issue of this thread, we're in competition with Buf for Woody's services and you know we don't like to over pay for FA's. We're set to paid a high signing bonus, but I think Buf has more money right now to give a higher base salary and that might be the difference in signing him. Both the bills and Phins have good D's, now it's a matter of getting our O's squard away. Woody will be able to sit back and make the call on who he think will be more ready, as well as the pay, can't forget the pay, it would sway a dead man..who ever pays the most is the team that player wanted to go to all the time. LOL...as I said on the bill's site, capitalisium at it's very best.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
There's no question here, the bills fan show up way more than our fans....For years I've seen this.

You must CLICK HERE for that comment!!:yell:

Most of the Bills attendance comes from Toronto they were there to Doug F.
If they stop coming the Bills will fold.

Back
Top Bottom