Woohooo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woohooo!

Rob hoffman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Charles Johnson re-signed with the Bills for a one year contract of $650,000 a year...

Let me try to phrase this from the perspective of Clump and Justafan...

Well guys, Buffalo made another great move today re-signing Charles Johnson to a one year deal. Our cap hit will only be $4,000.00 cause a portion of the salary is like amorontized over the 1 year length of the contract. So being that's it pro-rated it actually creates like a bizillion dollars so that we can sign Takeo Spikes, Sam Adams, Pete Metzalaars, Chris Berman and everyone else for a like nickel man... And like Charles Johnson is so great he is really speedy and he catches everything and because Drew is throwing to him he must be going to the Hall of Famee.

Oh did I forget to mention that the Fish are like 7 million over the cap after they had Derrick Rodgers take a pay cut....because like they have to pay off that guy he hit with a chair.

So ha ha ha ha! Buffalo is great, Miami is bad and they speak Spanish and like the Bills are great:D :D :D :D :D :D

Did I mention that we are going to get 7 compensation picks and you going to get none because in Buffalo the NFLPA formula says 2 + 2 = 5,000 x The Signing bonus guaranted /the number of free agents we buy a cup of coffee? Plus this formulas has a positive correlation with a negative cap hit of $4,000,000. Didn't get that Dolfans? Well, I didn't expect you to after all you don't follow the cap like us smart Buffalones.

:D
:D

Just Kidding

Clump and Justafan...
don't get your knickers in a snit...
or whatever you do.

:lol:

I agree , he's nothing great. No big deal. I'd say a #4 wr.

Wearing no. 51 for the buffalo Bills, Takeeooo Spikes!!! :D

Charles Johnson? :lol:

I'd rather that reject, Chris Sanders..:lol:

Now wearing no. 51 for the ever terrible Bengals because Buffalo offered him a contract that Paul Brown actually matched thus pissing off Spikes forever and screwiing the bills of their number two reciever in the process, Takeooooooo Spiiiikes.

By the way Hoffman, that was one of the funniest little skits I have read in awhile. :lol:

It just gets to the point where

their act is so old (Clump and Justafan) that you have to have some fun with it...or fall asleep bored.

Back
Top Bottom