Wooo Red Sox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooo Red Sox

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They got Schilling for sure! If your a fan, and even if your not you should check the message board at Redsox.com, he actually posted a message to red sox fans, and replied a few times. This is actually him as the news reported it was really him and a radio show I always listen to did.

I can't wait for the season this year, especially if the sox get arod and foulke like they want to.

I have a question: lets say the impossible happens, and the Red Sox win the World Series. Then wouldn't Pedro Martinez still be considered Boston's main pitcher? I mean, Schilling said he liked the fact he was going to Boston because the task is greater and if they win out he would be idolized in Boston. But you have to consider Pedro Martinez, so it would actually be exactly what happened in Arizona with Randy Johnson. 2 great pitchers, noone better than the pther, sharing the MVP honors, and neither of them recognized as DA MAN.

I care, they will do it this year!! I say if the sox win it, it would be a very tough call to say who was the real main pitcher. After last year some people lost respect for Pedro, and the new guy in town could steal all the thunder, because people will believe he pushed us over the top. SO I would have to say Schilling.

But we have to remember, the sox are in serious talks to get ARod, and are the leading candidate for Foulke right now. And I'm telling you now, if the sox get Arod, Arod will break the HR hitting in fenway.

All I have to say is

MARLINS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS :D

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Who cares. The Red Sox are forever haunted by the best team in baseball. the New York Yankees.

not so fast...
This is one player Steingrabber wanted and did not get! :D
AND now Boston has a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better starting rotation than the Skankees. Skanks lost Chicken...I mean Clemens, Fat Wells and Petite.
Smell that kids? It's the smell of the Skanks starting to rot....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE FROM NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo
And people could say the same thing about my choice in Football, couldn't they?
If you have forgotten the Skanks (who btw...are not ORGINALLY from NY but carpetbaggers from Baltimore) aren't the ONLY NY BASEBALL TEAM. That is a concept even Mayor Rudy couldn't comprehend.
Ya dig?
I am a fan of the only team in NY that was born and raised strictly in NY and heralds from the borough of Queens.
And there wasn't anyone in NYC that fateful Saturday night in October cheering any louder for the Marlins than me, in a bar loaded with Skankee fans.

Way to go Peebs...show them Skankee Fans who rules in Baseball :)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE FROM NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she is from New York, so what? You are from Ohio, and you don't root for your home teams. What is the big deal?

I wanted a Cubs/Red Sox world series, but I was extremely happy when the Marlins beat the Yankees in the World Series.

Just because we are from New York doesn't mean we have to root for the Skankees. George Steinbrenner ruined a sport and he is an *******. He can go **** himself.

Thank you guys! :D The world does not revolve around the Skanks who haven't won anything in 3 years....

But did you see who they are going after now? Kevin Brown. Has he EVER played a full season w/o an injury? Talk about a injury prone prima donna....
Perfect for the skankees :evil:

Yea! Red sox rule! You can say the same thing about my football choice, I dont live in Florida, but I love the Dolphins more then anything.

I was so happy when the marlins took out the yanks, it was great.

Originally posted by Peebs
Thank you guys! :D The world does not revolve around the Skanks who haven't won anything in 3 years....

But did you see who they are going after now? Kevin Brown. Has he EVER played a full season w/o an injury? Talk about a injury prone prima donna....
Perfect for the skankees :evil:

:lol: That's right. Kevin Brown can you believe that? Although he is good he is injury prone...Yankees won't win it this year either. Peebs keep reppin the Marlins!

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea! Red sox rule! You can say the same thing about my football choice, I dont live in Florida, but I love the Dolphins more then anything.

I was so happy when the marlins took out the yanks, it was great.

You :bandwagon: jumper!!! :lol:

I'm still a red sox fan, always have been always will. I was just glad the marlins beat the yankees cause I hate them.

Back
Top Bottom