Wooo Red Sox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooo Red Sox

Same here, I'm a lifelong Mets fan. I will root for ANYONE playing against the Skankees.
For game 6 this year I was meeting my friends (all mets fans btw..) in a bar in NYC TOTALLY forgetting it was game 6. We just wanted to get together to drink. ANYHOO little did I know that the place would be P-A-C-K-E-D with skank fans, because as I said I totally forgot. So we get there and we almost couldn't get in but luckily we know the owner who squeezed us in.
CNN was doing a live feed during the game from there and a love feed from Don Schulas in Miami Lakes.
When the Marlins recorded the last out and won it all AND CELEBRATED ON THE SACRED SKANKEE SOIL, me and my friends were a hootin and a hollerin. Jumping up and down....the camera went RIGHT on us because we were the only ones cheering as if "our" team won. :D
The place cleared out and we were FINALLY able to order wings....

Yea I went to hooters for every playoff game last year with buds and got wings. They should be donating our own section to us this october since we spent so much money their last october.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea I went to hooters for every playoff game last year with buds and got wings. They should be donating our own section to us this october since we spent so much money their last october.

Man you got me in the mood of wings and curly fries. That is sooooo good.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Yeah, she is from New York, so what? You are from Ohio, and you don't root for your home teams. What is the big deal?

Thats not true at all. I'm not a big fan of most of my home teams... but I never root against them unless they are playing my teams. I love to see the Indians and Reds win, and I LOVE to see the Bengals finally winning games, and even the Browns. I like the Cavs and LOVE the Jackets... and I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan, so what you said about me is completely unfair. I may not be a fan, but I love to see my Ohio teams win games. I guess I just think it wouldn't be much fun to hate the teams that are local to you... just my observation I guess...

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life

Thats not true at all. I'm not a big fan of most of my home teams... but I never root against them unless they are playing my teams. I love to see the Indians and Reds win, and I LOVE to see the Bengals finally winning games, and even the Browns. I like the Cavs and LOVE the Jackets... and I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan, so what you said about me is completely unfair. I may not be a fan, but I love to see my Ohio teams win games. I guess I just think it wouldn't be much fun to hate the teams that are local to you... just my observation I guess...

What I meant is that from your "What the hell is wrong with you post?" is that you were acting like she should be a Yankees fan because she is from New York. By saying that, you are acting like people should root for their home teams, when you are a Yankees and a Dolphins fan from Ohio.

BTW, I hate the teams that are local to me, and the Yankees are one of those teams.

Only local in Baseball (METS), HATE the Skankees....HATE the Jets....HATE the Bills....like the Giants only because they are in the NFC, let's say I can tolerate them...not into Basketball or Hockey.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Man you got me in the mood of wings and curly fries. That is sooooo good.

Haha, I still get them every Sunday for the Dolphins game. They are like a drug I can't live without them! They are sooooooo good.

Back
Top Bottom