Word Up Here In Philly Is... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word Up Here In Philly Is...

Next, there will be some reidiculous trade talk about trading a second round pick for...oh, I don't know.....A.J. FEELEY!

phinphan11 said:
I'm not sure, but isn't there a roster bonus every year?

apparently there was a confirmation of a story on PFT this morning that said that TO got 6.8 mil as a roster bonus last year, and 2.3 million to sign. so the only cap hit that the Eagles would take is 6/7 of the 2.3 million, being that there's 6 years left on the deal.

XTRA 570 had Van Earl Wright's show on today and Drew came on to talk about the TO situation. He did verify that they are unhappy with the contract and renogotiating after Van Earl Wright nailed him down with some questions.

Eagles fans should be pissed. TO is going to become a huge distraction for them.

Dudeman said:
apparently there was a confirmation of a story on PFT this morning that said that TO got 6.8 mil as a roster bonus last year, and 2.3 million to sign. so the only cap hit that the Eagles would take is 6/7 of the 2.3 million, being that there's 6 years left on the deal.

Thanks for the update.... but remember the source.... PFT??!!

XxFiN FaNxX said:
whoever said that thing about Rosenhaus was rite...eagle fans up here are on the brink of riot because of this whole TO debacle, a friend told me today that he heard on the radio that TO was being traded to guess who...Miami for...lol get this Zach Thomas and our 2nd pick...its amazing how much trouble an agent brings to a player and a team.

Yeah Right, they paid a 2nd rounder for TO and they get the 2nd overall pick and a Pro BOwl LB ?hahhaahahhaha

XxFiN FaNxX said:
a friend told me today that he heard on the radio that TO was being traded to guess who...Miami for...lol get this Zach Thomas and our 2nd pick.
:roflmao:

phinphan11 said:
but remember the source.... PFT??!!

that maybe so, but what about this causes you to do a double take, you know?

i mean, its not like this is a trade JT story, or a "Nicktator" (that nickname is great) little debbie story :lol:

XxFiN FaNxX said:
whoever said that thing about Rosenhaus was rite...eagle fans up here are on the brink of riot because of this whole TO debacle, a friend told me today that he heard on the radio that TO was being traded to guess who...Miami for...lol get this Zach Thomas and our 2nd pick...its amazing how much trouble an agent brings to a player and a team.[/QUOTE
:roflmao:

so you got TO for a 2nd rounder and we're give up #2??

XxFiN FaNxX said:
whoever said that thing about Rosenhaus was rite...eagle fans up here are on the brink of riot because of this whole TO debacle, a friend told me today that he heard on the radio that TO was being traded to guess who...Miami for...lol get this Zach Thomas and our 2nd pick...its amazing how much trouble an agent brings to a player and a team.

HAHAHAHAHA
Wait, Philly got TO for a 2nd round, and they want a #2 first round AND ZACH?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

Someone hitting the crack pipe more then the books up there.

They must think wannabe is still our coach. :rolleyes: NEWS FLASH, guys.

That is the kind of thing wannabe would do. He would think of TO as the "last piece of the puzzle". Only problem w/ wannabe was that he collected all the puzzle pieces no one else wanted and they all were part of different puzzles. NOTHING ever fit right.

XxFiN FaNxX said:
i am sorry to say but i am a bit skeptical about that story :eek:

Back
Top Bottom