Words of wisdom from the Herald's Linda Robertson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Words of wisdom from the Herald's Linda Robertson

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Contrary to superficial opinion, quarterback Jay Fiedler (four interceptions) did not throw the game away. Linebacker Zach Thomas and his fellow tacklers (zero sacks) let the game slip through their fingers ...

Remember, this is October. It's too early for doom and gloom.

The Dolphins should get back on the fast track Sunday. It will be hot. Ricky Williams should get many opportunities to trample the wilting Patriots. Patrick Surtain will be back to energize the secondary. Marcus Spriggs will rise to the occasion in place of the injured Mark Dixon. Fiedler won't force passes. Wannstedt will wipe away the daze typified by Taylor's glassy-eyed stare in Sunday's locker room.

On another positive note, it looks like we're signing Robert Baker to replace Albert Johnson. I really was hoping Baker would make the final cut after the preseason, so I'm very pleased with this news.

We finally agree on something Doc...lol

I also think Baker should have been on the roster.

Ok, Phins ... now I'm scared.

Seriously, I think Baker will make an impact, although I guess for this week, Travis Minor is supposed to run back kickoffs, and Dedric Ward is to run back punts. Shoul dbe interesting.

Back
Top Bottom