Worilds going off the charts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worilds going off the charts?

That's not even the part that matters......it's his 10 yard splits, etc. that are downright scary...

The splits and cone drills are the times to pay attention to for most of these guys.....it's the only times that have any coorelation to football...

40 time is glamor event.....but when the pads are on the popping starts....it's the least important...

So are you saying you like him or not? Hard to tell with your choice of words...

As for Worilds, I would take him in a heartbeat in round 2 if we don't land an OLB in round 1. We need an SOLB, and Worilds is just that. One of the best OLB prospects in the draft against the run.

i like him a lot. if his shoulder checks out, then i like him as an option in the second - especially over someone like Sapp

i like him a lot. if his shoulder checks out, then i like him as an option in the second - especially over someone like Sapp
I see. Wasn't sure with the title. Perhaps you meant moving up the charts instead of off them? But yea, living in Hokie country I've seen a lot of Worilds and love him as a player. Would be a great SOLB with his ability against the run. Hopefully the shoulder injury isn't too serious.

That's not even the part that matters......it's his 10 yard splits, etc. that are downright scary...

The splits and cone drills are the times to pay attention to for most of these guys.....it's the only times that have any coorelation to football...

40 time is glamor event.....but when the pads are on the popping starts....it's the least important...
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Behind-the-times-the-10yard-split.html

what i could find on Worlids 10 yrd split..still impressive

Why is it that every single pro day run is faster than the combine, and what time do coaches tend to go off then?

LOS is a slow track....the pro day tracks are faster...

Some scouts go off their own hand held times.....some teams (Raiders) go off the "official" times of the NIC...it just depends...

worilds value for me depends on the shoulder...if it checks out i'd have him at pick #43 consideration...if it doesn't i'd say 3rd round consideration...

whoever drafts him if they take him early feels good about that shoulder...i wish i could see those med records...lol

he looked great in lb drills and i love that 10 yard split time...explosive

Back
Top Bottom