Worked Panthers Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worked Panthers Training Camp

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
I work in athletic video production and was on the field yesterday for day one of Panthers training camp. It was mostly a day for the fans with a light practice.

A few notes:

• Ted Ginn is still a bitch
  • Cam Newton is a physical freak of nature
  • Cam is also very full of himself - I understand there's a crowd watching but doing the 'whip' and dancing after every completion was too much
  • Also, NFL fans are CRAZY! After practice, while packing up equipment, the players were signing autographs all around me and I went deaf from the screams.

Edit: also Cam is still very inaccurate at times. Great velocity but the overthrows and under throws were not few and far between

I work in athletic video production and was on the field yesterday for day one of Panthers training camp. It was mostly a day for the fans with a light practice.

A few notes:

• Ted Ginn is still a bitch
  • Cam Newton is a physical freak of nature
  • Cam is also very full of himself - I understand there's a crowd watching but doing the 'whip' and dancing after every completion was too much
  • Also, NFL fans are CRAZY! After practice, while packing up equipment, the players were signing autographs all around me and I went deaf from the screams.

Edit: also Cam is still very inaccurate at times. Great velocity but the overthrows and under throws were not few and far between

He is a physical specimen, but he has let the fact that he has a strong arm get in the way of proper mechanics, which are awful. Newton's poor mechanics (bad weight transfer in his hips and footwork, high elbow, rip down arm release) all result in poor timing, poor accuracy, inconsistent throws and is why he leads all QB's with the highest percentage of off target passes since 2011. The past Newton vs Tannehill comparisons that have been made around here are a joke. Tannehill is a far better QB, no question.

Back
Top Bottom