working for the man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

working for the man

Dolphinite

Finfan in the Desert
Reaction score
did you read mr. h's comments about saban bringing guys in with checkered pasts? he said saban has complete control over all labor! labor! if i was a player i'd be pissed about the labor comment. what do you guys think?

ron in vegas

Dolphinite said:
did you read mr. h's comments about saban bringing guys in with checkered pasts? he said saban has complete control over all labor! labor! if i was a player i'd be pissed about the labor comment. what do you guys think?

ron in vegas

Why, that's exactly what they are, employees, laborers...what's the big deal? They are hired to do a job, just like the rest of the world, and we call then laborers.

They have a labor union. Why would they find the term insulting?

MDFINFAN said:
Why, that's exactly what they are, employees, laborers...what's the big deal? They are hired to do a job, just like the rest of the world, and we call then laborers.

Airline Pilots are just over rated Cabbies. :D

I think Wayne H has "butted out" of the Phins personnel and player decisions a lot more than Jerry Jones of the Cowboys. I don't think you can complain with the player decisions he has made so far.

themole said:
Airline Pilots are just over rated Cabbies. :D
glorified bus drivers who get to do the wild thing w/ the glorified waitresses though.

Dolphinite said:

ron in vegas

Yeah, I will start getting the tissues out for all the crybabies who have a problem with that comment. Huizenga called me a *sniff* laborer *sobs*! Wahhh, I work so hard for my $10 million a year, I have never *sobs* been so insulted. Does anyone *wipe tears* have a tissue????

Justasportsfan said:
glorified bus drivers who get to do the wild thing w/ the glorified waitresses though.

Hey, perks of the job!! :wink:

Justasportsfan said:

I would think the opportunity for bumping uglies with a young debutante would be no less for a professional football player.

Back
Top Bottom