Working on 2008 Cap Page | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Working on 2008 Cap Page

I'm curious how you research that type of stuff since the NFLPA website only shows base figures? Just off press clippings?

Ancient Chinese Secret :foundout:

Seriously, most information comes from public sources on the net. The best piece of information is a player's cap number. Subtract the salary and you have the bonus info.............it's more complex than that, but you get the picture :wink:

Ancient Chinese Secret :foundout:

Seriously, most information comes from public sources on the net. The best piece of information is a player's cap number. Subtract the salary and you have the bonus info.............it's more complex than that, but you get the picture :wink:

Gotcha, man if I had the time I'd come up with my own breakdown of our cap. Gotta love the internet... :up: The X factor though has to be those LTBE incentives and offseason roster bonuses, unless you have their contract in front of you, you must have to improvise on those figures?

Cap Page submitted to Muck :D

thank you, it is very appreciated. I could only guess at the work involved and I would still be underestimating. Thank you again.

thanks for taking time to do the cap page......this time of year especially!!!!

Hey Clumpy, thanx for taking the time to enlighten some of us amateurs, your research is appreciated!

Thanks Clumpy, you the man. Some of us were going into Clumpy withdrawls. Now that I have had my Clumpy fix I feel better.
By the way, when are they going to name a Breakfast Cereal after you?

Back
Top Bottom