World Cup Soccer draw on ESPN2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Cup Soccer draw on ESPN2

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Forza Azzurri !!!!! :up:

Hopefully the USA won't be put in the Group of Death.

Anybody have the feeling the U.S. is gonna get slammed with a Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast group?

We usually have bad luck when it comes to the draw . . . but like Alexi Lalas said, we tend to play better as the underdog. When we are favorite, we lay down.

Brazil would to SLAM the USA

I'm an England and France fan myself. I like France because my favorite player ever plays for them (henry). I heard the World Cup was going to punish him or something. Which i think is totally out of line. Yes, he messed up, he even said it was a handball, but theirs nothing he can do about. I'm rooting for England because that's where my heratige lies.

We are in Group C with England.....YAYYYY, we want the Limeys!!!!!

Brazil, Ivory Coast and Portugal in the same group. That's gonna be tough. I just want Charlize Theron.

Dempsey vs Terry. Gerrard vs urrrm... Help me out here yanks. I only know Dempsey.

ENG-ER-LAND!!!

Dempsey vs Terry. Gerrard vs urrrm... Help me out here yanks. I only know Dempsey.

ENG-ER-LAND!!!

could be a number of people, but with Charlie Davies out I dunno. Joezy Altidore will probably be the lone striker with Donovan, Bradley, and Dempsey being shoe-ines for 3 of the other spots. If Maurice Edu is healthy he'll start as well. I'd expect one of Feilhaber, Clark, Rogers, or Holden to get the nod.

Here are the final Groups!

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece

Group C: England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

Group E: Holland, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon

Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile.

Hahaha!!

You have to go back 59 years to get your last bragging rights?

Ouch.

We never play England! And hey we got recent bragging rights over Spain, that's good for me! As Homer Simpson once said, "Our Beatles are better than your Rolling Stones." :up:Will be fun to watch no matter who wins.[I assume both will move on anyway, but you never know.]

I think this could be a year for a new country to win the World Cup. Spain and the Netherlands would be favorites for a new team. Ivory Coast could probably make it all the way, Africa's best chance. Maybe an Asian team finally(South Korea or Japan possibly could.) Or can the USA Men finally join the USA Women in Elite soccer status? They came close at the confed cup.

We(Uruguay) got stuck with South Africa, France, and Mexico.

VERY tough group for us. South Africa is the host, France is France(although we tied 0-0 in the '02 World Cup), and Mexico is a tough team.

any usa fan should be happy by our draw.
-a good (but not dominate) england team
-algeria (who)
-solvenia, european, tough minded

i can see us making it out of this group.

Back
Top Bottom