World Series | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Series

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sox Vs. Cards.

Great matchup, What a World Series is supposed to be - nostalgic. Two historical teams, two powerhouses and two teams with admirable starting pitching. It's gonna be a great series and I'm glad that my team is in it. No matter who wins, this will be a good one!

Game One starting off just as I thought, 4-0 Boston - Damon with a leadoff double and MY BOY D. ORTIZ with a measured 3 run upper deck shot.

Even though i'm bummed the Yanks lost, this is going to be a hell of a series. I love offense and this Series will produce plenty of offense. Should be a great series. I hope the Red Sox lose though!!

Cards in 6!

Manny needs to watch himself. He doesn't want to become the next generation's, hell, I can't even bear to type the name. I'll stay positive.

GO SOX!!!!!

Sanders K's...........1 down

Foulke is lights out :cooldude:

One down, 3 to go.

Pardon me for hoping this ends in St. Louis. I have an aversion to Red Sox game sixes and sevens... :(

Jimmy James said:
One down, 3 to go.

Pardon me for hoping this ends in St. Louis. I have an aversion to Red Sox game sixes and sevens... :(

Im with ya.

Im hoping Boston can play lights out tomorrow saving Foulke for Game 3.

How bout Affleck?? That fool is taggin Alias now?? Is there no limit to one man's luck??? THAT DUDE PULLS WOOL!!!

Yeah, it would be great to see Pedro pitch an absolute gem tomorrow night.

Affleck is one lucky bastard. He gets paid to make horrid films, has Damon to bail him out if it gets really bad, and taps some of the finest known to man. He also gets to work with Kevin Smith, which is apparently a ton of fun.

Back
Top Bottom