World's fastest man works out for Texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World's fastest man works out for Texans

Bob Hayes and Skeets Nehemiah are about the only true track speedsters who made the NFL. Just because you are fast doesn't mean you can catch a football. :lol:

Roman529 said:
Bob Hayes and Skeets Nehemiah are about the only true track speedsters who made the NFL. Just because you are fast doesn't mean you can catch a football.

...or properly run routes, block for your running back, read defenses.... :yes:

Roman529 said:
Bob Hayes and Skeets Nehemiah are about the only true track speedsters who made the NFL. Just because you are fast doesn't mean you can catch a football. :lol:

Doesnt mean you cant either.

Noodle Arm said:
you also need some hand eye coordination so that u dont look lyk a mongoloid tryin to catch the football all cross armed like a slow person

As long as he can field a punt or kickoff I'm sure lots of teams would look at him. How fast is the worst fastest man? Not to mention it's different in pads and running with a ball in your hands.

He is not the world's fastest man, he tied with some jamican dude and he is a cheater!

Its still intresting though.

everyone in the nfl is fast. Remember that safety from Dallas that ran a play extremely fast, It was the year we played Dallas at thanksgiving.

PatsSuck456 said:
He is not the world's fastest man, he tied with some jamican dude and he is a cheater!

Its still intresting though.

The Jamaican dude is "Asafa Powell" and he would bury Gatlin in a race. Powell is the real deal and is the only person to run sub 9.8 atleast 3 times and is the undisputed world record holder (Gatlin used performance enhancers, so his time doesn't count).

Kdawg954 said:
The Jamaican dude is "Asafa Powell" and he would bury Gatlin in a race. Powell is the real deal and is the only person to run sub 9.8 atleast 3 times and is the undisputed world record holder (Gatlin used performance enhancers, so his time doesn't count).

I think you put " around the wrong words.

And yes Powell would bury Gatlin.

Noodle Arm said:
Something gives me the reason to believe that the Texans are willing to gamble.

Back
Top Bottom