Worried About Quarterback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worried About Quarterback

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm worried that the Dolphins may ignore the quarterback position in this draft, which will be a mistake.

The things they have done would suggest that they won't ignore it, but I've just got this feeling. The Dolphins have done a lot of research on the quarterbacks in this draft, and they haven't exactly shown a lot of confidence in AJ Feeley. I really think this is a positon that must be addressed on the first day.

I sure hope Saban doesn't try to rely on a late round pick developing into a starter.

If we pass on a quarterback on the first day, I believe I'll be more disappointed than I am with the Surtain trade.

Looks like David Greene might not make R3 from some of the last minute boards I have been seeing.

I reiterate my hope that we get Smith with the #2 :)

Boomer said:
Looks like David Greene might not make R3 from some of the last minute boards I have been seeing.

I'm hoping we look at Andrew Walter in round three if Greene is off the board.

I don't see Frye falling past Cleveland in the second round.

KB21 said:
I don't know why, but I'm worried that the Dolphins may ignore the quarterback position in this draft, which will be a mistake.

The things they have done would suggest that they won't ignore it, but I've just got this feeling. The Dolphins have done a lot of research on the quarterbacks in this draft, and they haven't exactly shown a lot of confidence in AJ Feeley. I really think this is a positon that must be addressed on the first day.

I sure hope Saban doesn't try to rely on a late round pick developing into a starter.

If we pass on a quarterback on the first day, I believe I'll be more disappointed than I am with the Surtain trade.

KB, I'm with you on this one. But I really don't think Saban is going into this season expecting much from any QB on our current roster. I'd guess he's hoping Feeley will surprise, but prob doesnt expect him to. Frerotte is a nice guy to go with while am Alex Smith, Orton, or Frye learn the stuff and get prepared.

I bet one of our top 3 picks is a QB.

I need some help reducing my signature pic....can anyone reduce it to half and email it to me at DolfanMike@aol.com
thanks.......

http://tinypic.com/4kwac7

How's this:

4kwac7-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom