worst call ever!! lions vs. packers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst call ever!! lions vs. packers

No..the worst call is with the Jets getting a free TD against the Raiders. They also got one years ago with Vinny trying to sneak it in and he was nowhere near crossing the goaline.

byroan said:
No..the worst call is with the Jets getting a free TD against the Raiders. They also got one years ago with Vinny trying to sneak it in and he was nowhere near crossing the goaline.

But at that time instant replay wasn't in the game anymore. That Vinny play was the sole reason they brought it back, it was so bad.

So if a running back gets caught in the end zone, he can just throw it forward on the ground now? Thats kinda weak.

Firesole said:
The entire O-line was lined up in the endzone because the ball was so close to the goal line. As soon as the ball was snapped they were all in the endzone. The Right tackle was the one who held, and he just rolled over and took down the DL in the endzone. If it is legal to review and see if the guy intentionally grounded the ball it should be legal to see that the holding penalty was clearly in the endzone.

That makes twice this year that I can recall that the Lions lose a game solely on BS referee calls. They lost at Tampa earlier this year when a TD call was "indusputably the wrong call" and overturned, when it was clearly not indisputable.

they were lined up at the 1

Stacks said:
So if a running back gets caught in the end zone, he can just throw it forward on the ground now? Thats kinda weak.

there still has to be a WR near the ball, and he has to be out of the pocket and the ball make it to the LOS

Alex22 said:
there still has to be a WR near the ball, and he has to be out of the pocket and the ball make it to the LOS

there doesnt have to be a WR near the ball if hes out of the pocket and the ball makes it to the LOS

Nappy Roots said:
there doesnt have to be a WR near the ball if hes out of the pocket and the ball makes it to the LOS

I know

I was just naming the 3 ways

not that they have to all be in the same scenario

The refs are just getting worse! The Ronnie play and the hold in the endzone for the Detroit game! These calls need to be made!

Alex22 said:
they were lined up at the 1

I swear, it never ceases to amaze me how people can see different things watching the same game. Replays showed they CLEARLY were already standing in the endzone when they lined up. Their hands were just outside the goalline as they bent down to get in a 3 point stance.

I am probaly the only one who like the call it was bull but I liked it

The intentional grounding call was correct since he was outside the pocket and the ball crossed the line of scrimmage....However not only was Gado's knee blatantly down (its not even in doubt and i have no clue how no one spotted it) the hold was a yard and a half inside the endzone!!! good call on 1 count, shocking call on 2

Refs should be fined for every blantantly bad call they make.

nolefin said:
the running back for the packers gets tackled in the endzone fumbles forward on purpose and there was holding in the endzone and they called it a saftey, then overturned it saying it was a foward pass and the hold was out of the endzone. worst call in the history of the nfl, it topped the ronnie call today these refs are horrible!!!

Clearly a fumble

Alex22 said:
I know

I was just naming the 3 ways

not that they have to all be in the same scenario

Then the term "or" would have been better then "and".

Back
Top Bottom