worst case scenario... hey, it could happen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst case scenario... hey, it could happen

kangphin

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
This is my personal worst case scenario.
s.f. decides against taking a qb at #1 and trades with minnesota for both 1st rounders
t.b. is secretly satisfied with either Smith or Rodgers and thus only trades up to #3

1 min - from sf Braylon Edwards
2 mia no trading partner?
3 tb - from cle
4 chi
5 cle - from tb
6 ten
7 sf - from min

Not bad news for Alex Smith or Ronnie Brown supporters but for those of us who want picks, this would suck.

Kangphin

If we can't move down.... we pick up the next best player available. This is not necessarily a bad thing, just not the best scenario.

We obviously will pick whoever is left out of Smith, Edwards, or Brown if we have to pick at #2. I just dont think saban will take Rodgers. If we can't trade down, we will still end up with a very good player.

JCfinfan said:
We obviously will pick whoever is left out of Smith, Edwards, or Brown if we have to pick at #2. I just dont think saban will take Rodgers. If we can't trade down, we will still end up with a very good player.

the way i see it is that if the qbs rogers smith are sooooo good why is everyone after brylan edwards nobody is moving up to try and get one of those players every body is wanting brylan and if we have any since that is who we grab at the #2 spot and get a qb in the next couple rounds cause imo i think there is not much seprating the top 5 qbs in this draft and ricky williams will be back he didnt try to fight us on the money he owes us and plus he owes child support 4,200 a month that is what the judge ordered soo he will be back and we can draft a rb in one of the later rounds cause it is deep in that possion so imo everybody knows that brylan is the best player coming out of college and i saw him on nfl network and he was awsome and we need another wr to fit our offence that we will be useing so if we want the best we got to draft the best BRYLAN EDWARDS WR AT #2:evil: :evil:

kangphin said:
This is my personal worst case scenario.
s.f. decides against taking a qb at #1 and trades with minnesota for both 1st rounders
t.b. is secretly satisfied with either Smith or Rodgers and thus only trades up to #3

1 min - from sf Braylon Edwards
2 mia no trading partner?
3 tb - from cle
4 chi
5 cle - from tb
6 ten
7 sf - from min

Not bad news for Alex Smith or Ronnie Brown supporters but for those of us who want picks, this would suck.

Kangphin

you know, thats not bad for a worst case scenario, i wouldnt hate it but i would deff rather have more picks

phinphan11 said:
If we can't move down.... we pick up the next best player available. This is not necessarily a bad thing, just not the best scenario.
... and if Rodgers goes #1, we'll get the BPA in the draft. :D

the worst case would be to not pick anyone like the vikings and finnaly take a RB at the #7 spot.

but the RB wants to be paid like the #2, but the fins say no.

he holds out the ENTIRE YEAR.

and the RB is forever nicknamed RICKY... :roflmao:

ch19079 said:
the worst case would be to not pick anyone like the vikings and finnaly take a RB at the #7 spot.

but the RB wants to be paid like the #2, but the fins say no.

he holds out the ENTIRE YEAR.

and the RB is forever nicknamed RICKY... :roflmao:

EVEN IF YOU ARE A BILLS FAN I AGREE 100%:wink:

Back
Top Bottom