Worst Case Scenario, No Trade Down, No Surtain Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Case Scenario, No Trade Down, No Surtain Deal

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
#2 Braylon Edwards WR or Mike Williams WR
#70 Adrian McPherson QB or Andrew Walter QB

OR

#2 Braylon Edwards WR or Mike Williams WR​
#70 Eric Moats RB or Eric Shelton RB or Vernand Morency RB

OR

#2 Ronnie Brown RB or Cadillac Williams RB or Cedric Benson RB
#70 Terrence Murphy WR or Chris Henry WR

OR

#2 Ronnie Brown RB or Cadillac Williams RB or Cedric Benson RB​
#70 Adrian McPherson QB or Andrew Walter QB

OR

#2 AAron Rodgers QB or Alex Smith QB​
#70 Terrence Murphy WR or Chris Henry WR

OR

#2 AAron Rodgers QB or Alex Smith QB​
#70 Ryan Moats RB or Ereic Shelton RB or Vernand Morency RB

Just concentrating on our first two picks. What do you think? Who would you pick?

Edwards and Morency for me. I will take Edwards and any back Saban deems good in the later rounds. Saban said he like offesive weapons and a lineup of Gordon, Chambers, Edwards, and McMike would be scary if the offesive can give our QB some time to throw. GreenMonster

#2 - Ronnie Brown
#70 - David Greene

No trade down is most definately worst case scenario. Combine that with no trade for Surtain, and I'll be pissed come Sunday evening!

It's gotta be one or the other. We're going to need a little good fortune, here. This franchise has experienced enough bad luck in the span of one year to last twenty. Hopefully things start falling in our favor.

The Big 10 bust label and the Michigan WR bust labels are starting to creep into my mind right now. I'm hesitating on Braylon Edwards. I think the last 2 WR's out of Michigan were Desmond Howard and David Terrell (top 10 pick). STarting to worry that Braylon will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom