Worst Case Scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Case Scenario

chillyphins

Starter
Reaction score
Can anyone think of a worse case scenario than this?

Players drafted 1-8:

Russell
Quinn
Peterson
Thomas
Landry
Johnson
Adams
Brown

This makes it almost impossible to trade down because there are no O-Linemen worth trading up for or running backs worth trading up for and the players that are left don't fit with what we are looking for!

Wouldn't be that bad, there still good players on board.

Okoye : A phenom, with size, speed, youth and a full 4 year of starting
Branch : A true NT for the 3-4 D
Willis : The best players available, can't go wrong with that
Hall, Revis : Even if they're no Champ Bailey, you never have enuf quality DBs
Nelson : Often the forgotten guy behind Landry, he as all the tool to be good.
Ginn : If they feel lucky, big risk big reward type of pick.

I'm sure we'll come out saturday with a nice new asset.

IMO, that would be devastating also. I think the pick then would either be Leon Hall or Patrick Willis. I wouldnt mind Jamaal Anderson either.

Of what's remaining I'd think Willis and be happy we got him.

I agree that the selection in this scenario would have to be willis, but the question was is there any worse scenarios that can be forseen?

I agree with you Dolphins54, Patrick Willis or Leon Hall would most likely be the best picks in that situation.

Youve gotta take Willis there. Im sorry, but I know we have a great LB core already.. but with Crowder and Willis there for 5-6 years to come, we'd have a duo that would be feared for years. Willis can play outside, he has the athletic ability.. with Willis, Thomas and Crowder we might have the best linebacker core in the league

the 'worst' case scenario would be that we draft Levi Brown. I say this is the worst because it would mean that we reached on a player rather than we took the best player available. However, in the end, i'd be alright with us drafting Levi, because atleast we'd have a solid LT then.

Ginn would deliver excellent value as kick returner and 3rd WR in spread.
Next would be Okoye, he would play in the rotation game #1.

IMO, that would be devastating also. I think the pick then would either be Leon Hall or Patrick Willis. I wouldnt mind Jamaal Anderson either.

I can see Willis or Anderson, but Hall? He doesn't fit our secondary, he is more a zone corner or Cover 2. We play a more physical, man coverage scheme.

Can anyone think of a worse case scenario than this?

Players drafted 1-8:

Russell
Quinn
Peterson
Thomas
Landry
Johnson
Adams
Brown

This makes it almost impossible to trade down because there are no O-Linemen worth trading up for or running backs worth trading up for and the players that are left don't fit with what we are looking for!

Wouldn't be that bad. We would just take the player who IMO has the highest ceiling of anyone in the draft.....Amobi Okoye.

Back
Top Bottom